Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EE Bradley to Get New Love Spoiler

well on the front of the tv mag there is a picture of brad and stacey and it says in love again?
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

It is misleading you to think that, i can see stacey becoming jealous now if he gets with syd as stacey will certainly dislike her now.
    Last edited by slater girl; 20-01-2009 at 14:11.

EE: Another new character on the way *SPOILER ALERT*

Lovelorn since his split with Stacey Slater, Bradley will feel an spark of attraction when he meets new girl Syd while out walking Gumbo. Having cursed the dog, Bradley will end up owing his change of fortune to the mutt, when Syd agrees to share a cuppa - paving the way for passion in the square.

This is the actress who plays her http://www.hattonmcewan.com/actresses/actresses/1477353

About time Bradders got a new girlfriend.

EastEnders' resident Mr Nice Guy Bradley Branning is in for a couple of treats over the next few weeks when two new arrivals wander into his Walford life.

First up, Bradley (Charlie Clements) comes face-to-face with a huge St Bernard called Gumbo. The dog's owner, Don, leaves Gumbo in Bradley's capable hands. When Max (Jake Wood) hears Bradley arrive home with a visitor, he finds it hilarious that all his son's managed to pull is a dog. Literally.

Then early next month, as he tries to come to terms with Gumbo intruding on his life, Bradley loses his canine companion and ends up meeting Syd Chambers, played by 'Enders newcomer Nina Toussaint-White. Fortunately, Bradley tracks down Gumbo at the same time - he's been lording it up in the park with Syd's crossbreed, Sugar.

The outgoing and quirky character Syd - played actress Nina Toussaint-White - will make her first appearance in Walford on Friday, February 6 when her dog Sugar takes a shine to Bradley's new canine companion Gumbo, a huge St Bernard.

After losing Gumbo, a worried Bradley is relieved when Syd turns up on his doorstep with the news that she's found Gumbo in the park. Inviting her into the house for a drink, Bradley wonders whether Syd could be a potential new love match.

Speaking of her part, Nina said: "I have been a fan of EastEnders for as long as I can remember and I am extremely excited to be working on such a great show. Finding out I got the job was exciting, but standing on the Square for the first time was amazing although very surreal."

She added: "I'm looking forward to working with Charlie Clements and seeing what Syd is going to get up to."

Her previous screen appearance include Casualty and Primeval.

She looks a bit like a tanned Whitney to me
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Perdita; 21-01-2009 at 15:28. Reason: Typo

Bradley Branning's love life could take a turn for the better in EastEnders next month when newcomer Syd Chambers arrives on the Square.

The outgoing and quirky character - played 23-year-old actress Nina Toussaint-White - will make her first appearance in Walford on Friday, February 6 when her dog Sugar takes a shine to Bradley's new canine companion Gumbo, a huge St Bernard.

Speaking of her part, Nina said: "I have been a fan of EastEnders for as long as I can remember and I am extremely excited to be working on such a great show. Finding out I got the job was exciting, but standing on the Square for the first time was amazing although very surreal."

She added: "I'm looking forward to working with Charlie Clements and seeing what Syd is going to get up to."

Her previous screen appearance include Casualty and Primeval.

Already posted above your post

i think Bradley's character is getting really boring now
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

I like him still and find it interesting how he is handling his relationship with Max. But I would like to see him happy with a lady friend again soon but would not hold out any hope if he got back together with Stacy, I think that is over for good

i still like bradley as well, although i think he needs a new storyline of his own, and i want him to be happy as well!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I still like bradley as well I dont think Id ever get bored of him hes just one of those characters you like to be there all the time
    Like Pat

Thread Information