Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EE Bradley to Get New Love Spoiler

EE Bradley to Get New Love Spoiler

I recently has been told that bradley will get a new girlfriend this year, who will help him get over stacey, and it said that he thought stacey might be his one true love, but his new girlfriend might change his mind.Also this new girlfriend is also a new character coming in and this spoiler was in this weeks TV Times magazine.

Also i read another spoiler in inside soap that stacey tries to keep her distance from her ex love but her strong bond with Bradley remains, can she really keep her distance from her ex love?

From the TV Times the Spoiler said

Bradley:New Romance

He thought Stacey was the only girl for him, but it looks like Bradders will soon be proved wrong. Later this year, he's going to meet a new lady!As yet, there are no details about the girl in question. Let's just hope, for his sake, that it's not Janine!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slater girl For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-01-2009), matt1378 (29-01-2009), RuebenClara (04-01-2009), tammyy2j (04-01-2009)

i hope its someone who treats him nice
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

It's about time he got a new love interest. It might just be me, but I'd actually find a Bradley/Janine relationship very interesting indeed.

I always kinda thought Bradders would get with Danielle.

Stacey is an idiot, Bradders really loves her and she thinks she can find better well i hope he finds better

It's gonna be Danielle. Apparently, Stacy gets really jealous after things fall apart with Callum and for once Bradley refuses to come running! Yay!

I always liked the idea of Bradley and Roxy but yes he deserves a new love interest one who will treat him better

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I always liked the idea of Bradley and Roxy but yes he deserves a new love interest one who will treat him better
    theres a bit of an age differance
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Aww I still like Bradley and Stacey

Quote Originally Posted by slater girl View Post
    Also this new girlfriend is also a new character coming in and this spoiler was in this weeks TV Times magazine.
    is it definite that his girlfriend is going to be a new character? cos i thought it had been said for ages that bradley was going to get with danielle at some point?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Another New character on the way!

Perennial lonely heart bradley branning enjoys romance with newcomer syd.

Lovelorn since his split with stacey slater, Bradley will feel an spark of attraction when he meets new girl sid while out walking gumbo. Having cursed the dog, Bradley will end up owing his change of fortune to the mutt, when syd agrees to share a cuppa - paving the way for passion in the square.

Yes the actress playing her is Nina Toussaint-White who has small roles in the Bill and Casualty, She will be seen on screen as Syd from next week

Thread Information