Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Doctor Who to be announced

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    All Sky +'d and ready for tomorrow :cheery:

Although I do think it would have been better if they'd waited until David had finished filming his specials - kind of takes the edge off it and I would have preferred these last specials to be a case of Davids, not everyone waiting for the new arrival if that makes sense.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:

Abbie (03-01-2009), Layne (03-01-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Rudolph View Post

Although I do think it would have been better if they'd waited until David had finished filming his specials - kind of takes the edge off it and I would have preferred these last specials to be a case of Davids, not everyone waiting for the new arrival if that makes sense.
    Yeah thats what I would prefer too
    Cos now people are gonna be watching the specials, not really focused on david and thinking ooo it will so and so next do that, or if david had left early we would be seeing whatshisname.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wonderland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Rudolph View Post

Yeah thats what I would prefer too
    Cos now people are gonna be watching the specials, not really focused on david and thinking ooo it will so and so next do that, or if david had left early we would be seeing whatshisname.
    Exactly!

Look at how brill it was when Christopher Eccleston became David Tennant. Yes we all knew come the end that he wouldn't filming another series, but no one had any idea who it was going to be and when DT's face appeared after the regeneration, it was like - Whoa!!!!

Now, especially for the last of the specials, well, we know that DT is going to regenerate, and we know he's going to regenerate into, so and so, the exciting edge will have gone!

And will the newbie put the same comic-ish edge on the character, or will they put a more serious one on, etc etc - I'm just finding it spoiling it a little bit tbh.

That being said - I'm still going to watch Confidential to find out who it is

Yeah its like it would be so cool not to know and just find out, but I suppose since then doctor who has got so muc bigger

yeah I'll still be watching

Just hope he's still young and good looking - oh how shallow I am

Totally agree about everything, suspense should be held - yet i'll still be watching Wouldn't it be funny if they didn't actually name the guy It was all just a wind up!

Matt Smith is apparently in for the running ..... he's popped up from no where but is being given quite good odds on a betting website.
    Not heard of him but he's from my home town so

i cant wait to find out now, i love all the actors whose names have been mentioned so far. Its soo exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    Matt Smith is apparently in for the running ..... he's popped up from no where but is being given quite good odds on a betting website.
    Not heard of him but he's from my home town so

I like him Although im totally going to forget about him, DAVID TENNANT

I dont want David to leave

Thread Information