View Poll Results: Who do you think is Soapboards Member of the Year?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crazylea

10 31.25%
  • Abbie

14 43.75%
  • Perdita

3 9.38%
  • Kirsty

1 3.13%
  • Siobhan

4 12.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soapboards Member of the year : 2008

so hard to choose between you all, but ive gone for abbie. this year her name has stood out for me everywhere! she really is miss chatterbox and so ative everywhere!!

it has got to be Abbie.. She is totally amazing...
    Super Mod

Aww for me its really had cos
    Peridta has been a great new member who is always posting in soap threads and well anything and love the statistics and everything you do

Kirsty what can I say, another great new member and friend, love talking to you on the shoutbox and the past year on here has been great!

Crazylea! Again what can i say, you need no words, your a great friend and again love out shoutbox moments, despite you calling me at 3am!

Siobhan, oh my god, well its always us two in the lost general discussion threads and loved you this year as my friend claire in SBBB.

WOw its been a good year but I just had to go for lea. Shes been a great friend for what? has it been 2 years since we properly started talking and continues too! just love her to pieces!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (05-01-2009), Kirsty :] (09-01-2009), Perdita (10-01-2009), Siobhan (06-01-2009)

Aw Abbie your comments made me squee .
    Just so everyone know's I voted for Abbie too . Love everyone else too though, just think Abbie really deserves it this year .

I voted for Abbie. It was really hard as all of them are truly wonderful, The boards would be a borning place without Abbie she is always happy and chatty even when PB pulls her leg about being 12, and not forgetting all the hard work she has put into the quizzes.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Wow - last time I looked I had 2 votes Thanks to whoever's voted me .

Ok well its just been over a week, sorry I was gonna post the result last night but I didnt come on for long and didnt get round to it.
    Voting has closed, although sorry that the poll isnt a one that will close I wasnt sure on the date at the time then thought its easier to give it a week

SO the Soapboards Member of the year 2008 is :

Abbie

Ok well I feel really silly announcing that won, I even feel bad about it lol!

Seriously though I have no idea what to say, Im speechless. I never thought I had a chance in winning I never thought I was a bigger enough person and personality and all that
    But thankyou so much
    Eventhough I feel VERY silly announcing it

Woooooo well done Abbie. Very well deserved Hope this year will be just as great with you .

Well done to the runner ups too! You are all fab .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyLea For This Useful Post:

Abbie (09-01-2009)

Awww Thanks Lea

And yes I think all the runners up were amazing it was very hard for everyone to vote to be abelt to pick between the people we had

Awww Abbie Yay well done lovely!!!! Very much deserved! You've been a star

Well done to everyone else aswell You're all so kind and helpful and when I joined you all made me feel very welcome and I can't wait for this year as a proper member really, and alot more shoutbox antics xxx

Thread Information