Thread: 'Casualty' 2009 Teasers

'Casualty' 2009 Teasers

From DS:

In continuing the trend of my 2009 preview, I managed to grab a brief word with Casualty's executive producer Belinda Campbell to chat about what's on the horizon in the New Year for everyone in the Emergency Department at Holby City Hospital.

Here are eight teasers to keep you guessing.

§ Adam’s jealousy of his brother Alex’s easy camaraderie and bonding with his arch enemy Jordan knows no bounds.
    § Jordan’s personal experience enables him to understand the difficult and emotional decisions that lie ahead for Alex.
    § Ruth’s personal loneliness and isolation at work increase following both Jordan’s rejection and Toby’s departure but she delves deep with her medical work and impresses all those around her – even the hard to please.
    § Jessica starts on a long, hard road to get her life back together after Sean’s cruel ultimatum - lose the baby or you lose all rights to your family. Without money or a place to live, she decides to fight back against the catalogue of difficulties he has wilfully put in her way.
    § Zoe has rejected Abby, no longer able to put up with the lies and deception. She soon regrets her ‘cruel to be kind’ approach when she hears Abby’s terrible fate.
    § Zoe’s sense of responsibility comes to the fore and she shows a maturity she hasn’t previously been known for when she attempts to do the right thing by Sharice.
    § Curtis gets ever-more protective of Alice as the stakes get higher.
    § Cheeky Jay is proving to be a ladies’ man, but he needs to keep his eye on the job.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (29-12-2008), RuebenClara (30-12-2008), willow (30-12-2008)

WAHEYY i cnt wait for it! The storylines are getting better and better!!!

I hope its a good year, since Ive only just got back into it

I read this on Holby.Tv.

Sounds good and i can't wait for the Alice/Curtis thing cause i'm starting to like them and at least Alice is getting some storylines

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

I hate Alice and Curtis together. They are possibly the most annoying couple on tv ever! I used to like Alice. But going off her a bit now. They're both drips.

Curtis is like the Patsy Kensit equivalent of a man. He is so wooden in all those romantic scenes.

Adam needs to get over Nick. Its a bit childish now. He's the boss, big deal. Ok so he now has a friendship with your brother but so what?

Looking forward to the Ruth storyline.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Isn't he just! Can't act much at all!

Adam obviously has some issues He doesn't like sharing Alex is his and NO ONE else's. This hospital is HIS and no one elses .

Ah gotta love that jealous hot potato .

Thread Information