Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anyone Dance?

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I'd love to do pole dancing!
    same. i heard its meant to be really good for you. me and my sis were going to go to these classes which are just up the road from us but they let people come in and watch and apparently loads of old pervy men go so we decided not to!
    nobody was allowed in our one.. it is brilliant fun, especially if you are not interested at all in becoming a professional pole dancer... I have a pole in my house now to practice
    i think its cos they let anyone come and watch any of the dance classes that they do there. id really like to give it a go though, it looks really fun
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I am the worst pole dancer in history.. by the end everyone could go upside down accept me but you do get really fit and it uses all muscles in your body.. I finished and piled on the weight.. will have to start it again at home
    Super Mod

wow how much did the pole cost you?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    wow how much did the pole cost you?
    I got it for £52 (around 70 quid in Euro) and I had to pay 23 euro for post and package as I got it on UK site. it is called "my sexy little pole" but get the professional edition as it is more durable. you will have to put a fitting in your ceiling. If you don't want to do that, you can look for X-poles which are more expensive but much better (it is what all the pole fitness people use).. My sexy little pole is great for beginners

Don't get the peek a boo pole from Ann Summers, it keeps falling down, really rubbish
    Super Mod

Thread Information