Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another New Mitchell Bad Boy

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I thought Grant was returning again????

Omg I hope so...

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    where do they all come from! There worse than the dingles for relatives appearing all over the show
    The Dingles are interbred and an extremely religious family, when it comes to breeding and drinking!

Maybe this new Mitchell is Theo, this new character? A black Mitchell? How great! This has been every black person's dream. We made it into the White House, why not the Mitchell family?!

Quote Originally Posted by RuebenClara View Post
    where do they all come from! There worse than the dingles for relatives appearing all over the show
    The Dingles are interbred and an extremely religious family, when it comes to breeding and drinking!

Maybe this new Mitchell is Theo, this new character? A black Mitchell? How great! This has been every black person's dream. We made it into the White House, why not the Mitchell family?!
    i dont think its going to be him, hes meant to have some sort of link to patrick so i doubt hed be linked to the mitchells as well
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by RuebenClara View Post

Theo is linked to Patrick Trueman

Perhaps Patrick does his family tree and finds out he is related to the Mitchells

There's been an interesting EastEnders rumour circulating the internet over the last number of weeks suggesting that Archie Mitchell (Larry Lamb) has a secret, estranged son that nobody - including his daughters Ronnie (Samantha Janus) and Roxy (Rita Simons) - knows about.

It's been suggested that the unknown sibling is to turn up at his father's wedding to Peggy (Barbara Windsor).

However, after checking things out with those in the know, I can confirm that there are no current plans to introduce a long-lost son of Archie Mitchell.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

yay thats good

No they will be saving that plot for the Christmas episode.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

the sad thing is thats probably true

Personally I would actually quite like this to happen now. If Archie is staying around (personally I hope he is) after the reveal, then he could do with someone on his side - enter secret son.

I've never been keen on the Mitchells but It would be quite fun to watch Peggy and Phil battle for the Vic with Archie, his secret son and Janine. I dislike Peggy (two-faced hyprocrite that she is) so it would be pretty fun to watch although no doubt Peg would win in the end as she always has to have the Vic
    Last edited by Florijo; 26-03-2009 at 13:54.

Thread Information