Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Another New Mitchell Bad Boy

hmmmmm
    Last edited by Lysette; 26-03-2009 at 13:57.

But isnt the vic phil's?

Archie married Peggy to get his hands on the vic (im guessing) but doesnt Phil own it, therefore Archie wouldnt be able to claim it in the divorce or owt like that.
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

They might bring Danny Dyer in to play him

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    Personally I would actually quite like this to happen now. If Archie is staying around (personally I hope he is) after the reveal, then he could do with someone on his side - enter secret son.
    i was under the impression he was only on a one year contract, might be wrong though
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

On another forum they mention Archie could be Grant or Phil or Sam's real father

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    >>>>>>>NOT....... EE seems to be catering to the teeny bopper set..
    We have just ( cough cough) gotten used to the Mitchell sisters and their horrible Daddy , now they are dredging up yet another "long lost" Mitchell.. geeze

Why not just bring back Sam or Grant ??? Well maybe not Sam cos I am sure there is an outstanding warrant for her arrest ???
    Sam's returning and will be played by Daniella Westbrook. I wonder what imaginative explanation they think up to get her out of that one It's a bit harder to get out of than getting Phil out of the set up.

Picture the scene in the kitchen of the vic, Peggy is sittling at the table with a bottle of brandy for lunch. Phil comes in and asks whats wrong. Peggy gives him a sob story that is broken and depressed she needs her family around her, she needs Sam. She instructs Phil to go and bring Sam back no matter that she has a murder conviction out against her. She just wants her home. Mr Beetroot jumps to the rescue and pledges to bring her back. "Anything for you Ma"

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Picture the scene in the kitchen of the vic, Peggy is sittling at the table with a bottle of brandy for lunch. Phil comes in and asks whats wrong. Peggy gives him a sob story that is broken and depressed she needs her family around her, she needs Sam. She instructs Phil to go and bring Sam back no matter that she has a murder conviction out against her. She just wants her home. Mr Beetroot jumps to the rescue and pledges to bring her back. "Anything for you Ma"
    At least he does what he says he will do for her most of the time, unlike Nick.

Nick was never meant to be a good son he was bad to the core and EE have to keep him like that it was just the poxy writers that let him down. Nick should have wiped the floor with the other so called baddies from soapland. Instead he was made a fool off.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information