Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas? (08)

Oh forgot to say I got new gloves as well, the kind were the fingers are cut of then there is a mitten piece attached. And one of the cat's got fruity for Christmas.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

oh That reminded me too! I got scarf and gloves too! I wanted ones like you got Kath.. and mum thought she got them.. only they were completely different Ah well still love them

We got a Nintendo Wii - it's for the whole family. I have to say I love it! Really addicted to the golf on Wii Sports, it's probably my favourite game on there. I prefer it to must other game consoles as your not just pressing buttons, but your actually being active with it.

Individually, I got a lot of Lynx deodorant from different family members, new pair of jeans, a Del Boy T Shirt, The Killers album, I am Legend and Sweeney Todd on DVD, another Val McDermid novel (which I'll be starting later!) coloured socks and some chocolate

I got some Pjamas, Burberry perfume set, serial killers book, psychology game boxset thing, Harry Potter 4 DVD (lost my original copy) Batman DVD, Purse, 2009 DIARY, Mascara, Eyeliner, Curling tongs/hair brush heated thing, Doctor Who 2009 Calender and Drama Queen Mug (my secret santa present) Chocolate, Money
    Last edited by Layne; 26-12-2008 at 12:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Santas Little Helper View Post
    We got a Nintendo Wii - it's for the whole family. I have to say I love it! Really addicted to the golf on Wii Sports, it's probably my favourite game on there. I prefer it to must other game consoles as your not just pressing buttons, but your actually being active with it.
    Yay you too

I dont like the golf Im rubbish at it
    I love the tennis I beat everyone ALthough Im still weary cos at my friends ages ago we played on the tennis and during the game she hit me, then yesterday my mum did the same

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wonderland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Santas Little Helper View Post
    Yay you too

I dont like the golf Im rubbish at it
    I love the tennis I beat everyone ALthough Im still weary cos at my friends ages ago we played on the tennis and during the game she hit me, then yesterday my mum did the same
    Ahh I'm not very good at the tennis..much better at the golf! it really draws you in though. When I was playing yesterday, I was just getting closer to the TV and I couldn't keep still lol.

lol

you should have seen my parents on the tennis, they were all over place, all you need to do is give a little hit and it does the rest for you

Tales of Beedle The Bard Collector's Edition
    Dressing gown
    Socks
    Sudoku game for my laptop
    Pens
    Scarf and gloves
    House Season 4 boxset
    Giant old fashioned clock with the bell things on the top that go crazy when the alarm goes off
    Hot chocolate mug
    Toiletries
    £70

Still got some presents to come from my sister when I see her at the weekend.

I've made a deal with myself, I can only start reading Beedle if I do a couple of hours of revision today.

Forgot to add:
    Shoes
    Trousers
    Cardigan
    Last edited by Abigail; 26-12-2008 at 14:24.

DVDS: Footloose
    Who is the leading man? I really want the version with the guy who was in the stage production I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post

DVDS: Footloose
    Who is the leading man? I really want the version with the guy who was in the stage production I saw.
    This is the film version
    theres only one film version anyway, isnt there?
    Anyway Im not sure but its says: Starring, Kevin Bacon, Lori Singer, Dianne Wiest and John Lithgow

Thread Information