Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jack and Roxy = JAXY

no ive read it its because technically only roxy knows sean is alive, everyone else thinks he is dead - well thats what it says, and she doesnt tell anyone he is alive as he will go to prison and she doesnt know where he is to get a divorce so is roxy about to embark on a bigamous marriage with jack.
    Maisie Mouse

hang on, have i missed something, since when have jack and roxy been getting married?
    Last edited by di marco; 19-02-2009 at 21:26.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    no ive read it its because technically only roxy knows sean is alive, everyone else thinks he is dead - well thats what it says, and she doesnt tell anyone he is alive as he will go to prison and she doesnt know where he is to get a divorce so is roxy about to embark on a bigamous marriage with jack.
    but cos theres no proof sean is dead she wont be able to marry jack would she? cos on hollyoaks they said that louise couldnt marry warren til seans body was found (i think it was 7yrs or something)
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Question is: why is she marrying Jack??? there is 0 chemistry between them, they have not shown an interest in each other so this "wedding" when is it suppose to be???
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Question is: why is she marrying Jack??? there is 0 chemistry between them, they have not shown an interest in each other so this "wedding" when is it suppose to be???
    thats what i was thinking, im guessing it must be a lie surely?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Foxy Roxy Mitchell will do the dirty on her sister again by jumping back in the sack with her fella Jack Branning.

The brassy blonde (Rita Simons, 30) has already had a one-night stand with the ex-cop (Scott Maslen, 36) resulting in the birth of daughter Amy.

When Ronnie (Sam Janus, 36) found out she disowned her and despite Roxy trying to make up, she blows it all by hopping back into bed with Jack.

Rita said: “With Roxy, there’s always every chance she’ll screw things up.”

i really cant understand why roxy would do this, especially when shes trying to get back into ronnies good books and ronnie admits to her that she still loves jack. jack seems to have moved on though so im not surprised from him
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

read this in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    All About Soap

Fortnight Ending 3 April 2009

» Roxy & Jack's big day!
    could this be where the wedding rumours have come from? although im pretty certain theyre talking about amys christening
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Love-rat Jack Branning is set to make a move on barmaid Roxy Mitchell – just hours after declaring his love for her sister Ronnie.

The wily Walford lothario wastes no time in getting his feet firmly under the table at the Queen Vic after pledging
    to be more involved in his daughter Amy’s life.

Foxy Roxy, played by Rita Simons, 32, has developed feelings for the former cop ever since she gave birth to his child.

But two-faced Jack (Scott Maslen, 37) says he is in love with her sister Ronnie (Samantha Janus, 36).

This week she dresses up as Ronnie, tells Jack she loves him and tries to seduce him and he rejects her

Thread Information