Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here 2009

I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Gail Porter has revealed that she is hoping to star on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! next year.

The TV host admitted that she was jealous when she watched this year's contestants living in the Australian outback for the ITV1 reality series.

"I'd love to do that show. To me, it looks like so much fun," Porter explained. "I couldn't think of anything better than camping and facing all those challenges.

"I did an SAS-style camp holiday for Wish You Were Here...? once. It was really tough and I was told I could stay in a hotel each night if I wanted. I was like: 'Screw that, I'm staying in a tent!' It was freezing cold, I got soaked to the bone, I became ill - and I loved every second of it."

She added: "I'd be in my element in the jungle. I wouldn't even mind eating the bugs."

Former EastEnders actor Joe Swash was voted as the show's latest jungle king earlier this month.

I'm a celebrity’s jungle site has become a hot-spot for UFOs.

A paranormal group in Australia claims flying saucers and aliens have been seen there.

Murwillumbah, where the stars camp out, has been visited by strange-shaped aircraft stopping mid-flight and changing direction, said the UFO Research Group for Queensland.

They also claim there have been face-to-face encounters with “strange alien beings” and bright lights and orange balls have been spotted in the sky.

The weirdest discovery was a group of cattle found myster-iously mutilated.

Group member Patricia McDougal, 68, told Hot TV: “There has been lots of activity in the region.

"There are records out there which show that UFOs were seen over Murwillumbah almost 100 years ago.

“We’ve had members who have found their cattle mutilated, with no explanation.

“Some have witnessed bizarre-shaped crafts doing things that no plane could ever do.

“Some folk told us they have met aliens.”

Last year a flying saucer was spotted above the hotel where jungle hosts Ant and Dec, both 33, were staying while filming the show.

Ant and Dec are reportedly facing a £6 million pay cut as recession-hit ITV attempts to make savings of £65 million.

The presenting duo, who host I'm A Celebrity..., told The Mirror that they are bracing themselves for the autumn when their deal is to be revisited.

Ant McPartlin, 33, said: "It's a tough time for everyone right now and our deal is up later this year. Who knows what will happen?

"If we're offered less, so be it. For me it's all about the shows. I just want to make great shows and brilliant programmes and money comes after that."

McPartlin and his co-presenter Dec Donnelly, 34, are expected to start talks in the summer about extending their two-and-a-half-year contract. The pair also host Britain's Got Talent and Saturday Night Takeaway.

Oh help I've lost my hanky to wipe the tears from my glass eye. Poor little tweedle dum and tweedle dee are having to take a pay cut. Instead of flying the celebs out to Australia why not take them up to one of the remote scottish islands or southern Ireland they can still put live rats in a box and eat animal testicals.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

But they would not be able to take showers in the nude or in skimpy bikinis as the climate on scottish islands or southern Ireland is not quite the same as in Australia. But, come to think of it, that might not be a bad thing.

Britain's Got Talent star Susan Boyle is rumoured to be appearing in the next series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The 48-year-old Scottish singer, dubbed the Hairy Angel, is said to have been lined up as the wild card contestant when the ITV show next airs later this year.

Susan, who has had more than 100million hits on the internet, is in the frame for a role on the hit reality show after hosts Ant and Dec put her name forwards, it has been reported.

Her presence on the show could give the cash-strapped channel a huge boost, appealing to a worldwide audience.

A source told the Daily Star newspaper: 'Susan would be TV gold if she went into the jungle. She's the biggest celebrity of the year so far.

don't think there's anyone in the country who doesn't know who she is.
    'Having her in the jungle would be a massive boost, not to mention helping us to attract audiences from around the world.

'Everyone of those millions of people who logged on to the web to see her would go to our website to see what she's doing. If we sold advertising on the clips it would be worth a fortune.'

On top of this, TV bosses are confident Susan would a brilliant contestant in the Australian jungle.

The source added: 'Susan has a great sense of humour which would be great to have in the jungle.

'There's such a fascination in what she's likes and how she acts that I think not only would she do well, but she could actually win.'
    The last series of I'm A Celebrity was won by former EastEnders actor Joe Swash.

In the show, celebrity contestants have to live in the Outback and undertake all manner of tasks, such as eating bugs to earn points.

From Daily Mail

She's not even a celebrity how can she be asked to take part.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Since when has that been a requirment for im a celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Since when has that been a requirment for im a celeb
    If going on BGT is all that it takes I want to nominate Russell from work. I could do with a break away from him.

SOCCER legend Paul Gascoigne has signed up for I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.
    The ex-England ace is determined to stay off booze so he can appear on the hit ITV1 show in November.

Troubled Gazza, 41, said he is “really excited” about the idea of toughing it out in the Australian jungle. He said: “I’m A Celeb has always been a show I’ve wanted to do one day. I can’t wait.”

Producers of I’m A Celeb, which is hosted by Geordie pals Ant and Dec, had approached troubled Gazza to appear on numerous occasions in the past — but they’ve never been able to strike a deal.

Gazza spoke of his relief at finally conquering his demons. He said: “I’m feeling great. Everything’s going really well.

The fallen soccer hero recently revealed he’d “died” three times when his heart stopped beating while in rehab.

But last month he confirmed he’d been clean from drugs for 15 months and booze-free for four months. He also confessed that his new-found faith in God is helping his recovery. On Tuesday he looked well as he judged the Miss Great Britain Final in London — won by Miss Newcastle Sophie Gradon, 23.

An onlooker at the bash said: “Gazza stuck to energy drinks all night. He was dancing and laughing.”

The former Newcastle player will also be heading to Argentina in the next few weeks to film a celebrity version of hit BBC1 Saturday night show Wipeout.

Meanwhile, Gazza agreed yesterday to play in July for his cancer-hit former manager Sir Bobby Robson, 76, for a charity re-run at Newcastle of England’s 1990 World Cup clash with Germany.

* Gazza's going on I'm A Celeb, Get Me Outta Here, please don't provide him with any alcohol

From The Sun

Thread Information