Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geraldine Mcqueen - Once Upon A Christmas Song

Geraldine Mcqueen - Once Upon A Christmas Song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kmPz5IbU90"]YouTube - Geraldine Mcqueen - Once Upon A Christmas Song[/ame]
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

I think this is great. How come these songs never get to number one anymore. Christmas number ones used to be about christmas songs not the x-factor.
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

And the lyrics are very cool as well its so true

I hope this spells the end of this Geraldine rubbish. I just dont get it, and don't find it funny at all. Peter Kaye is a comedy legend but this whole Pop Factor thing is just silly. He needs to work on a new stand up, or get a new Sitcom/sketch show going. Or better still a third series of Phoenix Nights!

ive preordered it i love it
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I hope this spells the end of this Geraldine rubbish. I just dont get it, and don't find it funny at all. Peter Kaye is a comedy legend but this whole Pop Factor thing is just silly. He needs to work on a new stand up, or get a new Sitcom/sketch show going. Or better still a third series of Phoenix Nights!
    Thank you, Bryan, I thought I was the only one thinking like you. I found the send-up he did originally quite funny but this race for the no. 1 position in the Christmas charts is ludicrous and makes a farce of what used to be lovely records for the festive season. And I would love a third series of PN

I love this song . Not as much as Winner's Song.. but still love it .

anything but the x factor for x mas number one!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bad Wolf For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (14-12-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    anything but the x factor for x mas number one!!
    i was just about to say this myself!! if the alternative is x factor being number one again, yawn, then this or anything else can be number one as far as im concerned!!!
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I found the send-up he did originally quite funny but this race for the no. 1 position in the Christmas charts is ludicrous and makes a farce of what used to be lovely records for the festive season. And I would love a third series of PN
    Lovely songs for the festive season. You mean like Bob the Builder or Mr Blobby like it used to be.

Christmas number one used to be known for quirky songs that would not usually get to number one now its just crap from fix factor.
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

Thread Information