Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: X factor news

X factor news

CHERYL Cole has revealed she plans to go into pop management alongside Louis Walsh and Simon Cowell when she hangs up her microphone as a singer.

The Girls Aloud beauty, 25, wants to guide young acts to stardom like her fellow X Factor judges.

Cheryl rose to fame under the guidance of Westlife manager Louis, 56, after she won Popstars: The Rivals in 2002.

But she revealed it is tough-talking Simon she identifies with. She said: “Simon and I think alike and I’d like to manage some acts like he does. Someone said I’m the female version of Simon — I don’t quite know how to take that!”

Cheryl was devastated when her protegé Diane Vickers was voted off on Saturday. She told her: “I don’t think we’ve seen the last of you.”

The star, whose hubby Ashley was exposed as a love rat by The Sun, also revealed she is considering having children. She said: “Girls Aloud wouldn’t break up.”

X factor news

X FACTOR’S Ruth Lorenzo is all smiles — after revealing she’s been offered a string of recording contracts.

Ruth, voted off two weeks ago, can’t strike any deal until the talent show’s tour is over.

The 26-year-old, spotted in London yesterday, said: “Lots of people want to give me contracts, I’m so excited. I’m not allowed to sign until the tour’s over. It’s in our contracts.”

She added: “I’m looking forward to the tour because I’ll be with my best friend Alexandra. I miss her and I want her to win.”

For tickets and info go to bookingsdirect.com

EOGHAN Quigg reckons he’s worked harder than the other X Factor finalists —because he’s still at school.

While other contestants have been rehearsing their routines the 16-year-old has been doing his classwork with a special tutor.

He said: “It’s really hard work but it’s been well worth while.”

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (09-12-2008)

She deserves it.

Its a shame they have to sign a contract until the tours ended.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

great news for Ruth, she deserves it more than most. i can't wait to see what material she ends up recording. i for one will be buying her albumn

So glad Ruth will be given a recording contract after the tour! I will be out there buying her album when it comes out

Thoroughly deserved! Im still gutted she hasnt won it though, she has a better voice than anyone left imo
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Exclamation X factor news

TAKE THAT have sensationally pulled out of The X Factor final — after hearing that old rivals Boyzone are on the bill.

Their move plunged the ITV1 show into chaos last night.

Desperate efforts were being made to book another act for Saturday’ s finale.

A source said: “Take That are huge fans of X Factor, especially Gary Barlow. He feels a real affinity with the show and loves encouraging new talent. When they heard Boyzone were on the bill they decided not to do it. It’s really upset the schedule.”

After Take That discovered Boyzone’s fellow Irish crooners Westlife were also lined-up, they dug their heels in even further.

Beyonce, Seal and Duffy will sing with the finalists. Show supremo Simon Cowell yesterday publicly backed Alexandra Burke, 20, to win. She heads JLS and Eoghan Quigg in our online poll.

More than 12,000 votes have been cast — with 49 per cent for Alex.

Im really sad that they arent gonna perform in the final

Well thats a bit big headed of them. So what if Boyzone and Westlife are playing too, they obviously haven't a problem with each other. How juvenile.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

Bryan (10-12-2008)

pathetic. never been a fan of Take That, but I've lost any respect for them after this. Hope Simon remembers this and makes their lives hell in the future.

Thread Information