Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: patsy kensit- such a bad actress!

patsy kensit- such a bad actress!

i think patsy kensit is the worse actress i've ever seen the only reason she was soo popular was because she was working alongside emma atkins (charity) and she was brillaint! now that emma's left all sadie does is snog cain (urggh!) and cry over her dead dog! and her face is so plastic! whatever she has had done to it, surgery wise really stops her showing any expressions on her face whatsoever! anyone agree?

Noooooo dont say that! I think shes fab, i couldnt compare her to any other films shes been in as i havent seen them. Theres far worse actors/actresses the majority you will find in Hollyoaks.
    Call me biased cos im a huge fan of Patsy's shes great to look at to. Emma Atkins is an amazing actress, they worked well together IMO
    Last edited by judejude; 29-05-2005 at 21:38. Reason: text talk

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    Theres far worse actors/actresses the majority you will find in Hollyoaks.
    Why hollyoaks!?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

No offence to the fans, i used to love Hollyoaks back in the day when Jambo, Kurt, Natasha, Ollie, Chloe etc used to be in it, but now its just so rubbish. The cast are just awful, theres a few good actors/actresses but their still not great
    Last edited by judejude; 29-05-2005 at 21:37. Reason: text talk

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Patsy Kensit is so wooden. She cannot act to save her life. She just has the one gormless exprssion. A great character ruined by a Z rate actor
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Patsy Kensit is so wooden. She cannot act to save her life. She just has the one gormless exprssion. A great character ruined by a Z rate actor

i really dont think shre is that bad! compared to other actors they have had in this and any other soap she is quite good

the botox has't helped her at all. it think she is a good actress, just expressionless as her face is so tight

Quote Originally Posted by debs26
    i really dont think shre is that bad! compared to other actors they have had in this and any other soap she is quite good
    I think she is good in this.. I have seen her in Absolute Beginners and Lethal Weapon 2.. she was really bad in them.. Plus I have heard and to my shame, quite like, her only pop song..

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    the botox has't helped her at all. it think she is a good actress, just expressionless as her face is so tight
    oh yeah she has definately had work done! and i would say her lips have been done too

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I think she is good in this.. I have seen her in Absolute Beginners and Lethal Weapon 2.. she was really bad in them.. Plus I have heard and to my shame, quite like, her only pop song..

POP SONG????

Thread Information