Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: patsy kensit- such a bad actress!

All i can say is if she was that bad, why would she be put up for Awards? Your not a casting director, you dont have the experience to judge, except as a viewer like myself and millions of other people. Like it or not shes on our screens thats the end of it

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

The best episode she ever did was Charity's wedding. The whole King family are taking over the show and they're so boring. The way Sadie has had a personality transplant is amazing, from lady muck to sleeping around like there's no tomorrow and kissing Cain the old Sadie wouldn't have accepted being given the kiss of life by Cain!

De ja vou Kim Tate did the same. Its a soap, there have been far worse storylines in Eastenders. Personally i like the King family, and no not because Sadie is part of it, i just think they bring a bit of glamour like the Tate's did.
    I think the whole idea for bringing the King family into Emmerdale was to take over from the Tate's, and with obviously no Tate's left once Zoe has gone, they have.

And before you compare Patsy to Claire, Claire can act, im a huge fan of hers and yes she can act a lot better than Patsy

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Claire is a much better actress - I agree.

That's exactly what they hope to achieve a new Kim but sadly that era is over.

Thread Information