Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robbie: I Want To Join Take That Again

Howard Donald has admitted that he had a 'group w*nk' with Robbie Williams in the early days of Take That.

The singer revealed that the pair masturbated in the same room together when the band first started out.

"It were me and Rob... it only happened once," he told Q magazine.

Bandmate Mark Owen added: "That was an odd one, that. I think I was more of an observer."

Meanwhile, Gary Barlow revealed that the group often had the opportunity to have sex with fans when they were touring Europe.

"In Amsterdam, I slept with a fan. I didn't go out looking for it. It lands on your doorstep," he said.

"Every time we went away for two or three weeks, I'd have a little run of relationships on the way."

Take That release new single 'Up All Night' on March 2.

thats to much information

Howard Donald has admitted that he considered committing suicide after Take That first split in 1996.

The singer revealed that he was so distraught when the group disbanded that he contemplated taking his own life.

"I didn't want us to split... I was p*ssed off. I walked out the hotel and I wanted to throw myself into the Thames," he told Q magazine.

"But I thought, 'Knowing me I'll end up in the middle of the river and the tide will go out and I'll be in the papers stuck in the Thames mud'."

Howard recently admitted that he shared a 'group w*nk' with Robbie Williams during the group's early career.

Take That release new single 'Up All Night' on March 2.

Awww now that is sad

Jason Orange has quit Take That after 15 years as a member of the group.

The band will continue as a trio of Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen. Robbie Williams will not be returning for their next project.

Take That
    © Getty Images / Dave J Hogan
    (L-R) Howard Donald, Mark Owen, Gary Barlow, Robbie Williams, Jason Orange

Orange said in a statement released to Digital Spy: "I want to start by saying how proud I am of what we have achieved together over the years.

"However, at a band meeting last week I confirmed to Mark, Gary and Howard that I do not wish to commit to recording and promoting a new album. I have spent some of the best years of my life with Take That and I'd like to thank everyone who has been a part of my journey, including my band mates, who I feel are like brothers to me.

"Most especially my gratitude goes to all of the good and kind, beautiful and ever-loyal fans of the band, without whom none of this could have been possible.Thank you."

Orange continued: "At the end of 'The Progress Tour' I began to question whether it might be the right time for me to not continue on with Take That. At the start of this year and with my full knowledge and blessing the guys began writing new material.

"There have been no fallings out, only a decision on my part that I no longer wish to do this. I know how much Mark, Gary and Howard enjoy writing and making music, and they know that they have my full support and encouragement to continue on with what is to be another chapter for the band."

Take That, tour reunion announcement in 2010
    © Rex Features / David Fisher
    Take That at their tour reunion announcement in 2010

Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen added in a joint statement: "This is a sad day for us. Jason leaving is a huge loss both professionally and even more so personally.

"We first became aware of Jason's reservations a couple of years ago but had hoped that by giving him the desired time and space he may begin to feel differently.

"This has not been the case and we now have to accept and fully respect his decision which we know hasn't been an easy one.

"Jason's energy and belief in what this band could achieve has made it what it is today, and we'll forever be grateful for his enthusiasm, dedication and inspiration over the years."

Take That, whose 2007 hit 'Rule the World' recently passed the one million sales barrier in the UK, are expected to release their next studio album in 2015.

The boyband formed in Manchester in 1990 and disbanded in 1996 following the departure of Robbie Williams. They reformed in 2006 as a four-piece to work on their Beautiful World album, before Williams rejoined in 2010.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (25-09-2014)

Gary and his backing singers now so

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-09-2014)

Thread Information