Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade Goody

Jade Goody

Jade Goody has revealed that she is considering releasing an album next year.

The Big Brother star has been attending singing lessons in recent weeks to prepare for her role as the Wicked Queen in a production of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves at the Theatre Royal in Lincoln.

"I don't have a bad voice but it needs toning up a bit," Goody told the Daily Star. "Who knows, I may release an album when the show is over."

Goody recently admitted that she is looking to Trisha Goddard for inspiration as she fights cervical cancer.

Her battle with the illness is currently being documented in a Living reality series.

She needs to concentrate on getting better - in private.

I'm confused - she is magazines telling us how she is battling cancer, trying to stay strong for her sons and now she is rehearsing for a panto - what is she playing at.

No No No!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by no1abbafan View Post
    I'm confused - she is magazines telling us how she is battling cancer, trying to stay strong for her sons and now she is rehearsing for a panto - what is she playing at.
    PANTO??? I know, you can understand why some people are doubting her illness. I think like others she should concentrate on getting better in private - let this be one area of her life that she should refrain from being sooo public/making money out of - I think she would find that more people would have respect for her, if she did kept a low profile and just got on with it...in private.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (05-12-2008)

Different people have different ways of coping with things. Jade has got used to being in the lime light since her BB experience, she probably needs the attention to take her mind off the fact she might be dead in a few years. Probably needs the money too seing that her business took a steep nose dive after the Shilpa Shetty affair.

i did think her cancer was very bad though, i would have thought she was better concentrating on that and her family for now.
    POOKIE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pookie1968uk For This Useful Post:

Pinkbanana (05-12-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    i did think her cancer was very bad though, i would have thought she was better concentrating on that and her family for now.
    Exactly, why have the cameras there all the time, and be busy going on different tv programs, if time could be precious. Her energy should be going into recovering and spending time with her boys and family...IMO

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Oh dear, please NOO!
    If she's ill... the show and a music career would definately be the last thing on her mind right now.

Any sympathy for Jade Goody and her cancer would soon disappear if she tried cashing in on a doomed singing career. What is it with these Z listers.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information