Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: Jade Goody

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    i saltue Parky for speaking the truth that everyone else has been too chicken **** to say!

yes it's sad what happened to her, and yes it was noble she raised awarness and provided for her kids, but she was no saint, far from it!
    i agree and i bet some people on here turned on jade after her appearance on celebrity big brother

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thestud2k7 For This Useful Post:

Bryan (08-04-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by thestud2k7 View Post
    i saltue Parky for speaking the truth that everyone else has been too chicken **** to say!

yes it's sad what happened to her, and yes it was noble she raised awarness and provided for her kids, but she was no saint, far from it!
    i agree and i bet some people on here turned on jade after her appearance on celebrity big brother
    ive never liked her, i didnt like her while she had cancer (although i did feel sorry for her) and i dont like her now. i agree with what he said although maybe it was at the wrong time to say it, i dunno, i mean shes only just died and ok she wasnt a saint and from what i saw/heard about her while she was still alive she was someone i would have wanted to keep well away from if i knew her, but its never the best idea to badmouth someone as soon as theyve died, whoever they are, even if thats what everyone else is thinking
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

Meh (09-04-2009)

I think it was very harsh that Parky said "she represented all that is wretched about Britain today" she wasn't perfect..far from it, but she knew no better. I agree that she shouldn't be seen in the same light as Princess Diana and shouldn't be treated like a saint, but it was harsh that he decided to say this just after she's been buried - it may be what everyone is thinking, but he should have had some compassion and kept his thoughts to himself.
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 08-04-2009 at 19:33.

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thestud2k7 View Post

ive never liked her, i didnt like her while she had cancer (although i did feel sorry for her) and i dont like her now. i agree with what he said although maybe it was at the wrong time to say it, i dunno, i mean shes only just died and ok she wasnt a saint and from what i saw/heard about her while she was still alive she was someone i would have wanted to keep well away from if i knew her, but its never the best idea to badmouth someone as soon as theyve died, whoever they are, even if thats what everyone else is thinking
    I admire how Jade coped/lived her life knowing she only has weeks to live, and totally (it seemed) put her children and their feelings and needs first... She cashed in big time with the wedding ect.... but it's not as if she was to benefit from the cash, was it? She did not say (nor claim) she was a saint. She was very human, with many a flaw.... I never thought much, or took much notice of the woman before this cancer business.... and then it was sooo saturated in the papers, it was hard to pick up a paper or magazine without reading something about her battle with such a cruel disease.

I think/hope that the Jade business can be put to rest now, along with Jade... magazines, the press in general have milked this for all its worth. I think for her boys' sakes enough is enough...

... Michael Parkinson by speaking out sooo soon after her death, was wrong, and I personally feel did him no favours either... he has come over as quite callous.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (08-04-2009)

Jack bid for Jade Goody waxwork

JACK Tweed has begged Madame Tussauds bosses to make a WAXWORK of his late wife Jade Goody.

He visited the London attraction yesterday to ask if the figure could be built — as Jade requested before she died on Mother’s Day aged 27.

Jack, 21, also asked if facilities could be offered beside the figure to allow donations to cancer charities.

He told a pal: “Jade told me she’d love a statue of herself. This is the nearest I can get to it.”

Jade’s gran Sylvia Caddock blasted TV’s Sir Michael Parkinson for criticising Jade, saying: “I’d like to wring his neck.”

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    JACK Tweed has begged Madame Tussauds bosses to make a WAXWORK of his late wife Jade Goody.

He visited the London attraction yesterday to ask if the figure could be built — as Jade requested before she died on Mother’s Day aged 27.

Jack, 21, also asked if facilities could be offered beside the figure to allow donations to cancer charities.

He told a pal: “Jade told me she’d love a statue of herself. This is the nearest I can get to it.”

Jade’s gran Sylvia Caddock blasted TV’s Sir Michael Parkinson for criticising Jade, saying: “I’d like to wring his neck.”
    Why would Madame Tussades immoralize some one like Jade?? This is seriously taking things a bit too far!!
    I wonder if Jack thinks if he keeps up this crusade ( with the help of GREEDY AND SLIMEY Max Clifford) this will keep him out of jail ?? Does he think he can get away with his "punishment" because he is a recent widower of the FAMOUS Jade and he needs to be out there keeping Jades name in the media.
    Sadly from what I am seeing, it is no longer about Jade and her battle with cancer, it is about lining pockets of others. Hmm with Jack gone to jail, who is the media going to hound ?? Jacky ?

I have just seen an advert for the "Funeral Edition" of OK, with indept stories and picture about the funeral - how tacky is that. Now it's all about staying in the public eye - well I have had enough now. I am not interested in the funeral, how they are coping, her son's last message to their mother. She has earned enough now to keep her sons for the rest of their lives and if not they have a father who is more than willing to contribute.

Everytime i go on my User CP this thread is up there with more posts.

Jade is dead, and it is very sad, i feel sorry for her family and her boys. But to be quite honest i wish everyone would just shut up about this.
    Jade did a good thing by lowering the screening age - and by being open about her cancer she has helped lots of other people, but so many people - young people die every day with cancer and other terminal diseases - and they don't get all the publicity Jade got. And at the end of the day - all Jade did was apear on Big Brother.
    The publicity she and the family are receiving now is ridiculous. Okay magazine every flipping week have a new edition out cememorating Jade I don't see them doing that for any other women or infact people that have died from cancer, and some of the people have done more than Jade could even have dreamed of done (referencing to a link i think Alan posted) I think Jade's family should be left in peace - and the newspapers/tv shows/magazines should get over it

The Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ation-end.html
    Last edited by Layne; 09-04-2009 at 10:19.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Layne For This Useful Post:

Abbie (09-04-2009), Xx-Vicky-xX (09-04-2009)

In the interest of been a good Moderator, it seems that the news stories added in this thread is getting everyone's goat.. Does anyone want this thread anymore? I would be happy to RIP Jade and let everyone look to news reports if they still have an interest.. Everyone agreed?
    Super Mod

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (09-04-2009)

I think its a good idea

Thread Information