Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dotty

Last edited by Perdita; 26-07-2019 at 11:35.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (26-07-2019), Ruffed_lemur (28-07-2019), tammyy2j (29-07-2019)

pair her with bobby, demon kids

Will she try to kill Dot for her money?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eas...rn-milly-zero/

EastEnders has revealed a first look at Dotty Cotton's return to Walford in newly-released pictures.

Dotty was last seen in 2010, deciding to leave with her mother Sandy. The character was played by Molly Conlin but has been recast for 2019, with Milly Zero taking over the role.

In the first-look images, Dot (June Brown) surprises Stuart Highway (Ricky Champ), Bex Fowler (Jasmine Armfield) and Tiffany Butcher (Maisie Smith) when she returns with her granddaughter.

The pictures are from the Thursday, October 3 episode.

"I am honestly so excited to be playing Dotty Cotton and joining the E20 family, especially playing alongside June Brown, who I have been watching on my telly since I was a young girl," Zero said in July at the time of the announcement of her casting.

"Her and Dotty have such an interesting relationship to explore with a complicated history, so I can't wait to see what the future holds for them. It all feels very surreal and I am buzzing already."

Meanwhile, Conlin recently admitted that she would have wanted to play Dotty again.

"They did approach me," she said not long after the recasting was confirmed, "[but] unfortunately they wanted the new Dotty to go back and appear a lot older and be played by someone in their 20s.

"Of course I would have loved to have returned to EastEnders, but I believe everything happens for a reason."

kirsty her name now not dotty?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    kirsty her name now not dotty?
    maybe she is dotty Kirsty and is a Pyscho??
    after all looks like a Pyscho is about to unleash in Corra and we all know they have to copy each others storylines.

Nick told dot her name was dotty but it was actually kirsty.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-10-2019), parkerman (04-10-2019), tammyy2j (06-11-2019)

East Enders misfits

So has Dotty come to replace Hayley who has been in some form of treatment after having the invisible Cherry.

Seems to me same idea, wayward lass who has to bunk up with her relatives (Grandma), do non of these kids/young adults have homes with parents?
    Jay, Lola, Tiff,Whitney, the ones that are with parents is still bonkers, Sonia and Martin (Bex) Ben (PHil and Kathy) Louise (PHil and LIsa)
    And there just the ones I can remember, to far fetched

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (05-11-2019), tammyy2j (06-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    So has Dotty come to replace Hayley who has been in some form of treatment after having the invisible Cherry.

Seems to me same idea, wayward lass who has to bunk up with her relatives (Grandma), do non of these kids/young adults have homes with parents?
    Jay, Lola, Tiff,Whitney, the ones that are with parents is still bonkers, Sonia and Martin (Bex) Ben (PHil and Kathy) Louise (PHil and LIsa)
    And there just the ones I can remember, to far fetched
    I thought Hayley left treatment and just took off without Cherry, did Kat say that?

I think Dotty came to live with Dot so when Dot dies she can claim the money that the doctor left Dot, Dotty is bad

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (06-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I thought Hayley left treatment and just took off without Cherry, did Kat say that?

I think Dotty came to live with Dot so when Dot dies she can claim the money that the doctor left Dot, Dotty is bad
    Dotty looked like she had a prick of conscience when Keegan was job hunting, less of course she fancies him?

Thread Information