Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Save The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by xcutiekatiex
    yea but look what happend to sonia she had a teenage pregnancy just like demi and u say that is setting an example
    No I am not saying Sonia's pregnancy was setting an example either... I just saying that in life, not many teenagers who look after their children, after all they are only children themselves and I don't know very many, if any, young couple around Leo/Demi age who stayed together.. When you are that young you fall in and out of love all the time.

The millers have their good points.

But also their bad points...........
    Last edited by .:Kitz:.; 02-06-2005 at 16:23.
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by xcutiekatiex
    yea but look what happend to sonia she had a teenage pregnancy just like demi and u say that is setting an example
    i think she had it when she was 16, a lot older than demi if i remeber rightly?

bondboffin

Quote Originally Posted by .:Kitz:.
    The millers have their good points.

But also their bad points...........
    I 100% agree and I think everyone know a family similar to them...

I love the Millers' and hope that they are staying for a long time.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    I love the Millers' and hope that they are staying for a long time.
    I think most soaps have a family similar to them.. Corrie the closest would be the Battersby and in Emmerdale it would be the Dingles.. They don't have money and they try to find a way to make it with all sorts of scams but will back each other up not matter what live throws at them...

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I think most soaps have a family similar to them.. Corrie the closest would be the Battersby and in Emmerdale it would be the Dingles.. They don't have money and they try to find a way to make it with all sorts of scams but will back each other up not matter what live throws at them...
    Agree I was thinking that last night Battersby/Dingles etc. and that's how it should be. I was thinking that if Gus is going (Hope so) then Keith could become the new raod sweeper (you don't have to read for that). I love the extra bit of closeness which has grown between Keith and Darren, Darren teaching Keith to read and nagging him to do his homework!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Thats what adds humour AND also some actually true to life situations!!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

I think Leo & Demi are a cute couple but as Siobhan I don't think many teenagers would run away from their father at such a young age. Maybe there is futher history between Leo and his father that we haven't found out yet?

The rumours about axing are coming from the tabloid papers. They print a story virtually every week about a character returning or leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    The rumours about axing are coming from the tabloid papers. They print a story virtually every week about a character returning or leaving.
    Obviously hard up for sales then..

Thread Information