Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Axe Falls on .................??????????

i liked it tooo

i mean the millers

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Thank the Lord!! EE have realised we DON'T like Pauline!!!!!

Actually i'm sure that Pauline would of been/was a good Charater, its just the storylines, there was such a run up to the whole rebecca storyline, it was just a waste of time, nothing happened and it dragged on too long!!!

the millers well at first i didn't like them, but they seem to have grown on me, i would prefer Keith to go if anything, but i quite them, like all togther!

Gus,now if he was just given a decent soryline, then he'd bee fine but it seems that EE have forgotten about him (and he ain't the only one!!!)

Johnny, well i quite like him, urmmmmmm, actually i don't really know, i agree he ain't all he was cracked up to be (just like Tina), nothing against Billy Murray, he is fab, i think its the character, and if i had the choice between getting rid of johnny allen and keeping Danny well lets just say Danny wouldn't be leaving!
    I kind of like the way that johnny has to be in control of everything, the way he was trying to help Chrssie out with the Vic, the way he helped out Derek when he got mugged, and dot with the alarm, but then again that is also quite annoying!

Derek, please just get rid of himn now! sorry just not a fan of his! Boring!

I'm so glad hat Dot and jim are not going!There just fab!

God, where did all that come from! just started typing and it all came out, Sorry, its a bit lengthy! And also Sorry if i have offened anyone, i';m just expressing my opinions!

Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x
    I like Pauline. I know she's not being very nice about Chloe and all that but her character is good and part of Eastender's history.

If only the demise of the Chav Millers was true
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    all the millers should go, all of them!

we used to have a brilliant cliffhanger every epsiode, a few months ago now i remember seeing "i've sold the TV, dum dum dum etc" how boring!!!

what have they contributed to the soap apart from gob, street drawls and benefit freud?

instead of burnign johhny allen's house, y Leo's Dad burn down the millers house once he finds out about Leo still seeing Demi?

leo and demi could survive (this site is filled with eastender's romantics) live in a flat with leo's mom, and leo's dad beats them all up.

now that would make good viewing

bondboffin
    I really liked micky before they brought the others in! thye could have done much better things with him! rather than putting him and thingy ferreia together, that was boring! they should give micky the storylines he deserves and get rid of the other borin characters from his family and keep him!

I never knew Johnny was unpopular???!!! I really like him-I think he could be good for the square and I want to see something happen with him and Pat-cos we know they have history. And, I don't like the Millers much but I dont particularly want to see them axed cos they are good viewing-especially Mickey-he's always good viewing!!! hehe. If they were to go I'd like to see Mickey, Demi and Alesha stay.

And as for Pauline-she's a moany old bag-but if they could give her a storyline where she was happy for a change then maybe I'd like her more-maybe where she falsl in love again and is happy. Maybe Dot could set her up wiv Mr Rawlins!

Quote Originally Posted by rosiec211
    If they were to go I'd like to see Mickey, Demi and Alesha stay.
    i agree, and ghengis!

And as for Pauline-she's a moany old bag-but if they could give her a storyline where she was happy for a change then maybe I'd like her more-maybe where she falsl in love again and is happy. Maybe Dot could set her up wiv Mr Rawlins!
    lol!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by rosiec211
    I never knew Johnny was unpopular???!!! I really like him-I think he could be good for the square and I want to see something happen with him and Pat-cos we know they have history.

And as for Pauline-she's a moany old bag-
    I think a lot of Johnnys unpopularity is due to the fact there has been an overdose of gangsterism on the square. Most people are sick of it.

I agree with you about Pauline
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    I think a lot of Johnnys unpopularity is due to the fact there has been an overdose of gangsterism on the square. Most people are sick of it.

I agree with you about Pauline
    I thought Johnny was popular. He's not a typical gangster like Andy Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    I like Pauline. I know she's not being very nice about Chloe and all that but her character is good and part of Eastender's history.
    She is part of EEs history, I mean she has been in since it started. Eastenders wouldnt be the same without her nosey, interfearing ways!

Thread Information