Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan Dennis (Paul Robinson, 'Neighbours')

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours star Stefan Dennis says cast struggled while filming tragic death scenes
    "It rocked almost everybody."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...enes-struggle/

Neighbours star Stefan Dennis has teased the show's upcoming death story, admitting that that the cast struggled while filming the scenes.

The Aussie soap has already confirming that a well-loved character will be killed off soon, but are staying tight-lipped about the person's identity for the time being.

With speculation rife about who person could be (and we've got our theories too), Stefan added fuel to the rumours by confirming that the sad story twist would change Ramsay Street forever.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Stefan – who plays Paul Robinson – said: "It’s going to be devastating, that’s the only thing I can tell you. It’s going to change the world.

"We have just finished filming it all and it is so devastating that it rocked almost everybody in the cast. It was a very, very difficult two weeks of filming, really difficult. It is literally devastating."

Stefan also spoke to us about rumours that a new family could be arriving next year, explaining: "There are two new characters adding to a family and I think they will gain popularity very quickly because of who they are joining.

"One of them is quite an interesting character. It’s a younger person and they are very interesting."

Neighbours airs weekdays at 12.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (07-12-2018), Ruffed_lemur (08-12-2018)

Trying to work out who the two new characters could be joining I don't think there any more Brennan's and there's no room at Karl & Susan's. Xanthe is leaving and she has a half sister

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Trying to work out who the two new characters could be joining I don't think there any more Brennan's and there's no room at Karl & Susan's. Xanthe is leaving and she has a half sister
    Dipi and Shane have a third child so I’m guessing that may be one. The other I’d say is another Canning.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PAJ88 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (08-12-2018)

Yeah the third child that’s barely mentioned lol.

And the youngest daughter is barely seen these days! About two scenes in the last few months

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (09-12-2018)

I hope he ain't going to prison and going out of it. Best actor in it, https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-...-Stefan-Dennis

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Paul Robinson and Terese Willis make a pact after nearly kissing
    What would Leo say?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...e-willis-pact/

Neighbours bad boy Paul Robinson comes dangerously close to betraying his son Leo Tanaka next week, as he grows close to Terese Willis once again.

Paul (Stefan Dennis) inadvertently makes Terese jealous when he flirts with a glamorous new client called Jane Fraser, who makes a brief visit to Erinsborough.

As Paul shows off the Robinson Pines development to Jane (Julia Davis), she playfully flirts with him in front of Leo and Terese.

Paul happily flirts back, but even though Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou) has reunited with Leo, she can't help feeling jealous over what she sees.

Later on, Terese accuses Paul of behaving inappropriately towards a client, but he seizes on her strange attitude and asks why it bothers her so much.

As the argument leads to some flirty banter of their own, Terese and Paul come extremely close to kissing before pulling away.

The next day sees Terese seek out Paul again to make it clear that she's committed to Leo and refuses to hurt him.

Paul doesn't want Leo to suffer either, so they make a pact to let go of each other for his sake. But will this be easier said than done?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, February 6 and Thursday, February 7 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (28-01-2019), Ruffed_lemur (28-01-2019)

Terese continues to be a very unlikeable character. She has cheated / thought about cheating with every guy she's been with except Brad.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

badirene (28-01-2019), Bossy7 (31-01-2019), kaz21 (28-01-2019), lizann (28-01-2019), tammyy2j (29-01-2019)

I totally agree. The writers have literally thrown Terese under the bus. I use to love her, but now have no time for her. I hope both Leo and Paul dump her once and for all. Paul can do so much better. I’m now hoping for a Piper and Leo get together. TEAM LEPER ��

Taking Leo back when she knows deep down that she loves Paul is low. Poor Leo. If Terese does get together with Paul I can see Leo and Piper hooking up.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Anne N (31-01-2019), Bossy7 (03-02-2019), kaz21 (31-01-2019)

Thread Information