Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan Dennis (Paul Robinson, 'Neighbours')

Poor Paul, I really feel sorry for him. Terese, Amy, Daniel all believing he did it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vikki For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (20-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    Poor Paul, I really feel sorry for him. Terese, Amy, Daniel all believing he did it.
    It is a shame, but you can't blame them for thinking it, he has form and is known for being a manipulative and cruel man when he wants to be.
    I do feel sorry for him, but with everything he has done and got away with, he sort of deserves to sweat for a little while...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-04-2016), lizann (21-04-2016), Summer8 (23-04-2016), tammyy2j (21-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    It is a shame, but you can't blame them for thinking it, he has form and is known for being a manipulative and cruel man when he wants to be.
    I do feel sorry for him, but with everything he has done and got away with, he sort of deserves to sweat for a little while...
    Yeah that's true. Although recently he has shown signs of being a changed man.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vikki For This Useful Post:

eni294 (20-04-2016), Ruffed_lemur (21-04-2016)

It wasn't too long ago that he was gaslighting Steph - an extremely cruel thing to do!

I can't help feeling a bit sorry for him either, but that's down to Stefan Dennis' sympathetic acting. Paul has brought this on himself and I definitely agree with LauBuch that he deserves to suffer for a while as karma for his unsavoury past.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (23-04-2016), tammyy2j (21-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    It wasn't too long ago that he was gaslighting Steph - an extremely cruel thing to do!

I can't help feeling a bit sorry for him either, but that's down to Stefan Dennis' sympathetic acting. Paul has brought this on himself and I definitely agree with LauBuch that he deserves to suffer for a while as karma for his unsavoury past.
    i do enjoy his scenes with steph, they have good chemistry

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-04-2016), tammyy2j (21-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

i do enjoy his scenes with steph, they have good chemistry

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (26-04-2016)

He has. I can't really understand his family not believing him though, and yet Steph does!
    Last edited by Ruffed_lemur; 21-04-2016 at 16:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    He has. I can't really understand his family not believing him though, and yet Steph does!
    Steph can relate to Paul and that's why she can believe him despite his closest ones can't.

There is the saying about walking in someone else's shoes. If we experience something similar that other person experienced it is easier to understand the other persons point of view/actions/feelings etc.
    Last edited by eni294; 21-04-2016 at 17:02.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-04-2016), Perdita (21-04-2016), Vikki (22-04-2016)

Neighbours spoilers: First look as scheming Paul Robinson returns to his old tricks today

But is he making things worse for himself?

Neighbours schemer Paul Robinson will return to his old tricks in today's episode when he resorts to drastic measures to find out who was behind the Lassiter's explosion.

Paul (Stefan Dennis) is determined to clear his name, having been accused of causing the tragedy that took the lives of Josh Willis and Doug Willis.​​Hit play below for a first look at Paul's latest scheme:​​The clip shows Paul resorting to drastic measures to try and get himself off the hook, as he continues to pursue his own investigation into the case.

A chance sighting of Mark's police notebook gives Paul a clue in his quest to clear his name, but will it provide him with the answers he needs? Or has he made things even worse for himself?

Neighbours airs these scenes today (April 29) at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...-tricks-today/

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post
    Steph can relate to Paul and that's why she can believe him despite his closest ones can't.

There is the saying about walking in someone else's shoes. If we experience something similar that other person experienced it is easier to understand the other persons point of view/actions/feelings etc.
    I know, but they could still believe him when he's so insistent it's not him. At least think "Innocent until proven guilty".

Thread Information