Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan Dennis (Paul Robinson, 'Neighbours')

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Haha! I can see it now. Paul is chilling in his jail cell, Mark comes along and says he has a visitor and out comes Kate. "Uncle Paul, it's Kate I'm the ghost of Christmas and many many mistakes past, I'm here to confront you about your countless screw ups."

But it just turns out Steph has slipped him his own psychotics.

We should be writers on Neighbours
    Being a writer on Neighbours would be the best job ever 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    Being a writer on Neighbours would be the best job ever 😀
    Right?! I think writing for a soap in general would be great. Their storylines are so outlandish sometimes, you could get away with writing just about anything!

Right?! I think writing for a soap in general would be great. Their storylines are so outlandish sometimes, you could get away with writing just about anything!
    and they do get away with it,, some story lines are just so ridiculous youd swear we should stop watching at some points but we never do!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post

and they do get away with it,, some story lines are just so ridiculous youd swear we should stop watching at some points but we never do!!!! LOL
    When people mock me for watching Neighbours (it's always in jest) I just tell them that I watch it because sometimes it's SO bad that it's actually good
    It's the only soap I watch. I sometimes watch Emmerdale, but Neighbours is "the one"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-11-2015), Summer8 (17-11-2015)

When people mock me for watching Neighbours (it's always in jest) I just tell them that I watch it because sometimes it's SO bad that it's actually good
    It's the only soap I watch. I sometimes watch Emmerdale, but Neighbours is "the one"
    Yeah I've watched Neighbours in the beginning, had a break for quite a few years - my husband can't believe it that I still watch it. B&B I don't think Ive ever stopped watching so I was so stoked when Ashleigh joined their team. I think the far out story lines just removes us from our own reality for a few minutes, I guess you can call it some form of meditation hahaha (getting out of your own head, LOL - well thats my story and Im sticking to it haha) The funny thing is I used to live with this girl 20 years ago, I was only 20 at the time and was watching B&B back then, I recently got in contact with her and she has seen on FB that I have liked a B&B page and she cant believe that I still watch it - she thinks I'm a complete idiot lol. But thats fine I don't really care - for me its 22 mins of neighbours and 18mins of B&B a day that I get to tune out of the hectic busy lifestyle and I love it but I might actually use your line to people and say its sooo bad that its good haha ;)
    Last edited by Summer8; 17-11-2015 at 07:02.

Neighbours schemer Paul Robinson will drive into danger as he steps up his plan to get rid of Steph Scully.

Recent episodes have seen Steph (Carla Bonner) fear for her mental health, but Paul Robinson will soon be revealed as the culprit setting her up to make it look like she is losing her grip on reality once again.

With Paul (Stefan Dennis) keen to drive Steph out of Erinsborough, he is naturally disappointed to learn that his daughter Amy is going out of her way to find her friend a new job in order for her to stay.

Concerned by Amy's loyalty along with Steph's growing bond with his grandson Jimmy, Paul soon realises that he needs to take extreme action to get Steph away from his family.

Steph starts to think she's going crazy
    © Channel 5

Steph begins to falter after Paul swaps her pills
    © Channel 5
    Putting his plan into action, Paul offers Steph a job at The Waterhole and switches her medication for psychotropic drugs, before sitting back to wait for her inevitable meltdown.

With Steph panic-stricken that she is having a breakdown, Paul offers to drive her to Erinsborough hospital and then on to Bendigo to see her regular doctor.

On the way to the hospital, Steph's suspicions about Paul's true motives start to grow when he lets slip the name of her doctor, before she receives a text message sent from Aaron Brennan alerting her that Paul switched her medication.

However, before Steph has time to confront him, disaster strikes when a mysterious car veers onto their path, sending them off the road.

When Paul regains consciousness, he realises that Steph has found the psychotropic pills in his jacket pocket and knows he is in a whole world of trouble. What will Steph do with her discovery?

A mysterious car drives Paul and Steph off the road, leaving them unconscious
    © Channel 5

A mysterious car drives Paul and Steph off the road, leaving them unconscious
    © Channel 5

Steph dangles the pills in front of Paul
    © Channel 5
    Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, December 3 and Friday, November 4 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-11-2015), Ruffed_lemur (21-11-2015)

I just watched the episode where Steph found out what Paul done and I am genuinely excited for him to get what's coming to him! I hope they just let Steph relax now!
    Last edited by LauBuch; 21-11-2015 at 19:10.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-11-2015), Summer8 (22-11-2015)

Neighbours star Stefan Dennis has teased a new romance for his character Paul Robinson, saying there are some very interesting developments for him and Terese Willis next year.

There has been a spark between the pair ever since Terese starting working at Lassiters back in 2013, but her marriage to Brad meant that they could only be friends and business partners.

However, with them both newly single following Naomi Canning's departure and Terese's marriage breakdown, viewers have been left wondering whether their friendship could develop into something more.

While a recent Neighbours trailer has suggested that the duo could be about to act on their chemistry, the return of Paul's former flame Lyn Scully may bring about further complications.

When Digital Spy asked Dennis if Paul and Terese would get together, he teased: "Yes, no, yes, no, maybe, I don't know! But yes, perhaps.

Paul shows Terese around Lassiters.
    © Channel 5

"It's got to be teased. It's like an itch that you've got to keep scratching until it bleeds. There is a very interesting thing coming up which I am not going to tell you, but it is to do with the relationship with Paul and Terese and what does or doesn't develop."

While Paul's love life might be looking up next year, he will have more pressing problems to contend with as he is set to lose his entire livelihood.

Episodes airing next week in the UK will see the businessman have Lassiters and the Penthouse sold from underneath him, as his ongoing dodgy dealings have far reaching consequences.

Speaking about what 2016 holds for Paul, Dennis said: "Lots of thrills and spills. He is losing his entire kingdom, his empire and he is losing it in its absolute entirety.

Amy finally sees the real Liam
    © Channel 5
    "In doing that, there is only one way Paul Robinson can go and that's up. I can't see him hitting the bottle or anything like that and working himself into destitution. But I think it's going to be a rusty climb in true Paul fashion.

"It's a question of whether it takes time or whether it happens overnight, and also to what capacity he is going to get things back. It would be interesting to see Paul as a pauper for a while, wouldn't it?

"We are going to see him broken, but it is going to be a fine line between emotion and wanting revenge. There are certainly going to be fireworks over the next year."

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-12-2015), maidmarian (10-12-2015), SoapsJSK (18-12-2015), Summer8 (11-12-2015), TaintedLove (10-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    "We are going to see him broken, but it is going to be a fine line between emotion and wanting revenge. There are certainly going to be fireworks over the next year."
    I'm really looking forward to this storyline. Paul's one of my favourite ever Neighbours characters.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (10-12-2015), Perdita (10-12-2015), SoapsJSK (18-12-2015), Summer8 (11-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this storyline. Paul's one of my favourite ever Neighbours characters.
    Mine too Dazzle.
    I was really gutted that he lost his Kingdom that he`s worked almost his entire life on. I hope he will be triumphant getting it back.
    Women in his life have come and gone, but Lassiter's was always his baby. His marriage to Gail was even threatened over his obsession of buying Lassiter's from Rosemary in 1989.
    I`m watching those particular episodes now.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-12-2015), Perdita (10-12-2015)

Thread Information