Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eastender Spoilers Week 52+1

2nd Jan

2ND

It's breakfast time and Max is trying to get the girls to eat some food. Max is suited and booted ready for Tanya's hearing. Max, Bradley, Lauren and Abi head for the court, dropping Oscar off at Dot's on the way. Meanwhile, at the court, Tanya decides that Max is right and she should plead not guilty - her kids are her world.

Tanya's terrified as she takes to the dock and she's frustrated at Max for allowing the girls into the court room. Lauren's eyes meet Tanya's across the room and in a moment of madness, Tanya pleads 'guilty', resulting in Lauren screaming at her mum. The judge becomes frustrated by the turn of events and decides to postpone the proceedings later without the children present.

Lauren's distraught about what's just happened to Tanya and blames Max for leading her into a false sense of security - he told her that Tanya would plead 'not guilty'. A helpless Max listens on, however, as Lauren reveals the truth: "It weren't Mum driving that car. It weren't her that tried to kill you. It was me, Dad."

Elsewhere, Whitney's obsessed with finding her biological mum; Bianca recounts the disappointment when she found her real dad; Janine sympathises with Whitney's quest and hands her the real address she found in Bianca's bag; Stacey's torn over telling Jean about Sean; Roxy turns to Ronnie for support, but doesn't like what she hears; Whitney slips out the door in search of her real mum; and Tamwar and Libby call their mothers' bluffs

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxOShelleyOxx For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (10-12-2008), sam23 (01-01-2009)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by miccisy View Post
    For some reason though i dont think that. He has never had a proper family with what happened between him and his dad and then his mum being ill the only family he had was Stacey. In a stupid kind of way i think the thing that he has always wanted is a family and someone to love him. Look at when he was with Tanya. He wanted to be with her and the kids. He wanted the family around them. I think thats what he has wanted all along.

I totally agree with you, I mean if he had not cared, he would have just ignored Amy being sick, and took off and hid in Charlies summer house or something..no he stuck in and stayed, Roxy was the one who was running out all the time, I just think that was the soft side of Sean we all needed to see.

Janine and Nick would make a nice couple...

Janine would only be interested in Nick if he has lots of money. Could not last very long between those two, too much alike I think, only out for what they can get for themselves.

EastEnders superbitch Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) returns to our screens next week in typical Janine style. If you've not read her return plot, then in a nutshell, Janine - or should I say her nom de plume Judith Berstein - is marrying an old Jewish man called David. Janine's actually spent years converting to Judaism and all's going to plan - until Ricky (Sid Owen), Billy (Perry Fenwick) and Pat (Pam St Clement) spot her in a Jewish newspaper.

Ricky and Billy are determined to be there for the nuptials, but Pat's not so sure. Without invites, both Billy and Ricky turn up at the synagogue - and it's not long before Pat turns up to throw a whole selection of spanners in Janine's long-term con. After all, Janine's typically only in it for the money.

As you can see from my picture below, Janine loses it when Pat arrives and dishes out a tongue-lashing. And it's Pat's revelation about Janine which causes her husband David to have a heart attack. But one question remains following his death - did Janine do enough to secure a prominent place in his will?

So she managed to get married to him before Pat rumbles her

Thread Information