Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buffy the vampire slayer

I know im constantly contradicting myself, and i think season 6 will always be the top fav, HOWEVER Season 7 and 2 LOVE them.
    Im watching both of these seasons .... which is not confusing at all
    Still IN LOVE with Spike However, rather loving Angel too! And Drusilla, oddly enough i think Juliet is amazing

Downloaded season 1 - i liiike Bless Williow!
    I gave in and bought season 2 (ebay ) Love it - School hard And Angelus is introduced
    Lovers Walk in Season 3 is one of my favourite episodes - i LOVE Spike in this episode, bless him. He honestly has the best lines of the show!
    Season 4 - some of it is a bit ... poo - not a fan of Riley, but Something Blue= Fav episode!
    Season 5 isn't bad
    Season 6 MY FAVOURITE SEASON - specially the musical episode and Buffy and Spike
    Season 7 is also joint favourite And its on FX now, i missed a couple of episodes last time, so catchinguP!

i have got every episode on dvd and between me and my boyfriend we have met most of the cast,

my faves anthony head and nicholas brendon

Quote Originally Posted by willow View Post
    i have got every episode on dvd and between me and my boyfriend we have met most of the cast,

my faves anthony head and nicholas brendon
    Ooh wow Lucky you and your boyfriend!!! Anthony Head is an instant love because he's english Really jealous ..... !!!

he was really funny, my son is a massive fan too and i took him with me to meet him.

we are lucky as we live near MK and thats where they do a lot of the collectamania shows

Oooh wow Yeh i live fairly close to MK, and i was looking at one of those shows a while back, but i was short of cash Maybe if another one comes up
    I bet he was hilarious, i can imagine ;p

Former Angel star Andy Hallett has died of heart failure at the age of 33.

According to E! News, the actor passed away at Cedars Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles on Sunday night, following a five-year battle with heart disease.

Hallett was best known for his role as the friendly, green demon Lorne ("The Host") in the Buffy The Vampire Slayer spinoff. He landed the part, his first as an actor, after show creator Joss Whedon spotted him singing in a California bar.

He appeared in the cult drama from 2000 until it ended in 2004, contributing two songs to the Angel: Live Fast, Die Never soundtrack.

RIP Andy

Oh my god - 33 and heart failure, thats crazy!
    R.i.p Andy

rip andy so sad

What a shock!

I loved him in Angel

Thread Information