Thread: Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 8th - 12th December

Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 8th - 12th December

Monday 8th December

Paul and Rebecca kiss but Paul's conscience gets the better of him and he elects to spend the night on the couch, rather than sleeping with Rebecca. But his small concession to gallantry is wasted when Andrew arrives in the morning and informs Rebecca that Paul set him up. The men get territorial, and Rebecca rejects Paul, horrified that she's fallen for another of his devious plans. After some soul searching, she rekindles the romance with Andrew. But Paul can't let go of his jealousy and with Sam's help he starts looking for ways to make Andrew pay.

Tuesday 9th December

Rachel finds, to her horror, that the record company wants to sign her. Not Ty. To her surprise, Ty tells her to go for it, and sees potential being her songwriter. Rachel doubts she can do it. Ty doesn't understand her problem and puts on the pressure, forcing Rachel to rip up the contract. Whose break was it anyway?

Wednesday 10th December

Feeling victimised, Sam leads Susan to believe she's trying to steal Dan back from Libby. Susan falls right into Sam's trap and threatens her, an outburst witnessed by Paul. Sam slaps an intervention order on Susan, then proceeds to make it nearly impossible for her to abide by it. How far will Sam go to keep the Kennedy's out of her life?

Thursday 11th December

Sam encourages Dan to fear that she may be heading for a manic episode. He asks Karl to investigate. Karl believes that she's well, but suspects Sam of manipulating her illness to get Dan's attention. Sam is furious but withdraws the intervention order to prove she has no such agenda. His fear unalloyed, Dan pulls out of the rafting trip to keep an eye on her, which Sam considers a victory over Libby – until Dan announces he intends to fight for full custody of their yet unborn daughter.

Friday 12th December

Declan is determined to look after Bridget during the rafting trip, and fulfil his promise to Steve. But Bridget chafes under the burden of all this well meant protectiveness. She elects to ride in another raft during the trip. Meanwhile the competition between Declan and Kyle heats up, with Kyle determined to win the rafting race at any cost. Zeke aids Kyle's underhanded plan to win, landing them all in terrible danger.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

bingojuls (12-02-2009), crystalsea (24-11-2008), pinkles14 (21-11-2008), tammyy2j (25-11-2008)

neighbours final episode 12th december

i thought that kyle might die but it looks like he does not as i have seen final episodes he gets out i wonder if no one dies or maybe zeke but i have not heard he is leaving . also libby is played by a different actress but i have heard when neighbours returns libby is played by kym valentine so she does not die either

I doubt any of them will die, unless - Kyle does, in some freek on character change he feels guily and tries to rescue someone and dies himself!
    The only person we know is leaving a Rachel, and hse not on the trip so it's not her

Dawn have you seen it?

I wonder where Bridget is?

I've seen Fridays yeh.
    There's Libby, Zeke and Bridget missing.

Cos we saw Libby and Zeke what looked like underneath the rubber boat but no bridget

Yeh bZeke let go of her, as he couldn't hold on any longer

Is Kym coming back in the new year then?

Yeh, she has already started filming again, she only had a month off. With her busy storyline's they couldn't cut them so they replaced her for the month

Aww I'll be glad to see her back, it hasnt been the same

Thread Information