Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Chelle shock

'Chelle shock

CORRIE badboy Steve McDonald tries to get rid of fiancée Michelle — by setting her up with another fella.

Steve (Simon Gregson) tells her bandmate JD (Paul David-Gough) she would be keen for some loving if he made a play.

So eager JD jumps in for a snog with Michelle (Kym Marsh) after rehearsals.

But she is flabbergasted and pushes him away, saying: “What are you playing at J? It’s not that I don’t like you but I’m with Steve. You know I would never cheat on him.”

JD then blabs that it was actually Steve’s idea to “have a crack” at her.

Michelle rushes home to have it out with Steve in the New Year bust-up.

The cad admits he wanted to end their relationship but was too scared to admit it.

He bleats: “I just couldn’t tell you I didn’t love you any more. I thought if you and JD got together we could all come out of this with some dignity.”

Before packing her bags and leaving the Rovers Return with son Ryan (Ben Thompson), Michelle rages: “I feel like some dodgy second-hand car being passed around between your mates.

“I’m surprised you didn’t put a card in Rita’s shop window saying, ‘Used and unwanted girlfriend available’.”

Things go from bad to worse for Steve when he catches secret lover Becky Granger (Katherine Kelly) in bed with Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas).

To top it all, McDonald gets a thumping from Michelle’s protective son Ryan.

brilliant, Ryan plants him. Steve is such a loser!

I knew that Steve getting a smacker of Ryan would please a few

I think Steve and Michelle made a great couple. I can't see any chemistry or love between him and Becki, so this whole storyline seems completley contrived to me!

I can never understand why the scriptwriters break couples up that fought so hard to get together, like Steve and Michelle, who came through a lot together and Stacey and Bradley in EE. It is a happy solution to the Will They - Won't They and a couple of months later one of them changes her/his mind? I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I can never understand why the scriptwriters break couples up that fought so hard to get together, like Steve and Michelle, who came through a lot together and Stacey and Bradley in EE. It is a happy solution to the Will They - Won't They and a couple of months later one of them changes her/his mind? I just don't get it.
    I agree, I feel as though they have cheated us viewers, we invest so much time in watching and wanting them to get together, our reward should be that they go the distance, rather than split up the first sign of trouble.

I suppose it's all so queen bee Becki can rule Weatherfield. Corrie bosses seem to be obssesed with her, she hogs all the scenes and tbh she aint all that!

Steve deserved the punch from Ryan-Im glad! and Michelle deserves better
    Last edited by fareehab4ne1; 23-11-2008 at 10:44.

Still its not all bad news. If Michelle leaves the cobbles she will take her two sons with her.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Sounds funny

But we have to wait till New year!!!

Seeing that poor Alex has not been heard of or seen, I doubt she would take him with her. Did they not agree that he stays with his parents who have raised him anyway?

Thread Information