Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone know the fate.........

does anyone know the fate.........

does anyone know the fate of nana moon??? can anyone tell me is she is being axed from the show or not. i know there were rumours that she was. is this true???
    Last edited by Spelling Fairy; 03-08-2005 at 11:33.
    [SIZE=4][B]Luv Ya'll!

Doubt it...

i hope not she is great and funny

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

I know I love her..... She's barely in it these days......

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_matt!
    does anyone know the fate of nana moon??? can anyone tell me is she is being axed from the show or not. i know there were rumours tht she was. is this true???
    Ok. Go ahead start shouting at me. Yes she is adorable and I would love to have her be my nan in real life, but on this type of show she is so annoying!!!! Who lets their senile old gran hang around in a pub giving advice to people who yesterday she couldn't even remember? the timid little voice drives me nuts.

Give her something to do that would explain why her presence. Maybe they should give her a storyline where someone digs up her past and finds out she used to a pole dancer in the 40s or she was the love child of Crippin. Not sure if that is the right timeline, but hey, who needs details in a soap? She needs something. She can't always be the aged old voice of reason!!

That was disgusting and i really should be ashamed of myself, but I'm not. She is so sweet i want to drive a nail through my own head!

Okay, let the shouting and insults be hurled!

I like Nana Moon - she is so random, cool and funny! I do think it would be good to give her a story line though, she doesn't seem to do much...but I think she should stay!

Quote Originally Posted by neroc
    I like Nana Moon - she is so random, cool and funny! I do think it would be good to give her a story line though, she doesn't seem to do much...but I think she should stay!
    I love the character, but she hasn't really featured in it seriously since the whole alzheimers storyline. When all the Moons leave she isn't going to have anybody. I would have thought Alfie would take him with her. It's a shame if she does leave, but I could understand the writers thinking she hasn't got anything to do.

Talking

Hiya!!!!!
    Please EastEnders Please,Don't Axe Nana Moon,She Is Just The Best!!!!!
    I Know That She Doesn't Have Big Storylines Or Anything,But It's Just Good That She I"s Their In The Family Sometimes,And She Really Makes Me Laugh,She Can Be Soooooooooooooo Funny!!!!!!
    But She Will Probably Have To Leave Sometime,To Make Room For Other Actors And Actresses,And Characters And That,And Also She Is Getting Quite Old,So She Will Have To Leave Sometime In The Future!!!!!

Love
    Melanie

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

I think everyone began to think that she must be leaving when all the other Moons were supposed to be leaving (jake and danny axed and Alfie of his own accord) but now Jake is staying on so there is hope for Nana yet!

She's hardly in E.E. much anyway although I'd like to see much more of her on the show and not in East Sheen Sainsburys where I see her at least once a week!!!!

Thread Information