Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Week 50 / 51

Spoilers Week 50 / 51

Monday
    Whitney runs off when she hears Bianca talking to Ricky about her and Tony, in today's visit to Albert Square.
    Dot, meanwhile, receives both some good news about Jim and a phone call from Dr Legg, who has a surprise in store.
    Elsewhere, Pat is shocked when she reads about a forthcoming wedding.

Tuesday
    Whitney goes through Bianca's handbag to look for her real mum's address, in tonight's visit to Albert Square.
    Meanwhile, Suzy wants to get her hands on the cash in the Queen Vic safe.
    Elsewhere, Billy tells Ricky he should go to Janine's wedding. He says that if he doesn't, he may regret his decision.

Thursday
    Archie asks for Suzy's help, in today's visit to Albert Square. But does he have an ulterior motive?
    Elsewhere, Roxy is concerned about Sean's whereabouts, especially as it is Amy's first day back from hospital.
    Heather talks to Peggy about how to reward Dot, the Square's unsung hero. Peggy advises her to contact the Walford Gazette.

Friday
    Janine is about to get married but Pat is determined to see the ceremony cancelled, in tonight's visit to Albert Square.
    Phil and Suzy, meanwhile, break the news about Suzy's pregnancy to Ben and tell him about their plans to get married.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-11-2008), matt1378 (22-11-2008), moonstorm (24-11-2008), xxOShelleyOxx (20-11-2008)

Where's the other week?

Also this stuff with Whitney and her mum could be interesting.

week 50

Monday, December 8 2008 at 20:00 GMT on BBC One
    The day of Whitney’s sixteenth birthday has finally arrived and Bianca is getting the house ready for the party.

Dot helps a homeless man and they discuss how important it is to have met the love of your life, leaving Dot reflective about Jim.

Lauren decides that it is time that she moved back home.

And Lucas and Denise grow closer.

Tuesday, December 9 2008 at 19:30 GMT on BBC One

Emotions run high in the aftermath of Whitney's birthday - shockwaves are felt across the Square.

Thursday, December 11 2008 at 19:30 GMT on BBC One

Bianca struggles to come to terms with the events of the past couple of days, while Lucas feels the pressure from the local community.

Friday, December 12 2008 at 20:00 GMT on BBC One

Denise cant believe what has happened to Lucas, while Roxy receives a very important letter

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxOShelleyOxx For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (20-11-2008), JustJodi (28-11-2008), lizann (18-11-2008), moonstorm (24-11-2008), tammyy2j (19-11-2008)

I wonder what happens at Whitneys birthday. Does it all come out?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I hope this is the end of Tony,,, cos I find him disgusting,, he walks around with a sad ugly face, he needs a shave half the time.. and prys on very young girls, hes a pervert

Quote Originally Posted by miccisy View Post
    I wonder what happens at Whitneys birthday. Does it all come out?
    It does. Glad to see the end of this storyline and Tony banged up

Oh yeah..it all comes out with a bang.. Whitney tells Bianca that she is leaving with Tony... Bianca thinks at first, it is just a crush but then she tells tony that Whitney wouldn't joke about something like this.. Tony says he will talk to Whitney but Bianca is suspicious and follows him and overhears everything... Tony does a runner, Bianca calls the police and he is arrested when he comes back to collect something but Whitney won't say anything against him.... Eventually she is told what he has done is abuse and he shouldn't get away with it...
    Super Mod

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

parkerman (01-12-2008)

What I can't understand is what Bianca sees in him anyway. As I'm not a woman, perhaps some of our female members can explain what the attraction is???

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    What I can't understand is what Bianca sees in him anyway. As I'm not a woman, perhaps some of our female members can explain what the attraction is???
    I don't think it is to do with attraction, it was more a saviour to her.. someone who took on all her kids and protected her, plus she feels that he loves her and that was important to her
    Super Mod

And he is very easy on the eye *I think so anyway.

Thread Information