Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zoes surprise??

I will be so glad to see Zoe leave... now there is no one to get in the way of Sharon and Dennis!!!

But what will Zoe do to Chrissie once she knows that she really killed Den, because Sam tells her doesn;t she?
    Jake and Danny

JCLC FOREVER

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    YAY Whiney baby faker Slater is gonna get what's coming to her YAY I'm really excited for too long she's being crying into her pillow over Dennis's departure and 'losing' her baby bout time everyone discovered PRINCESS Zoe is nothing more than a lying selfish self obsessed boyfriend's dad bedding little hoe

I feel better now
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

why would she admit to sleeping with den?! eugh, that should be one of the things that is kept secret forever! i hope dennis does tell everyone though, that would be great!

Zoe Slater leaves Albert Square after her family find out the truth about her affair with Dirty Den, according to The Mirror today.

When ex-boyfriend Dennis Rickman, played by Nigel Harman, returns to the Square, he is shocked to discover that Zoe has lied about the reasons behind their split.

Zoe then admits that she slept with Dirty Den to a packed Queen Vic.

"She leaves because she can't stand everyone knowing what she did in order to persuade Dennis not to leave her," an insider told the newspaper. "It is truly gripping stuff and there won't be a dry eye in the house on the night."

Michelle Ryan, who plays Zoe, filmed her final scenes earlier this month. In her final episode, Zoe decides to start a new life in Ibiza.
    Last edited by crazygirl; 29-05-2005 at 13:13.

just cant wait till she leaves
    bye bye Zoe aka Michelle Ryan

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by spiffin
    why would she admit to sleeping with den?! eugh, that should be one of the things that is kept secret forever! i hope dennis does tell everyone though, that would be great!
    i think that dennis will tell her family has they would have a go at him for leaving her pregnet and to deal with it all by her self and how she had misscarage. and then he will tell the truth about xmas and what really happened
    Last edited by i_luv_dennis; 29-05-2005 at 13:20.

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thanks for the info....that should be a fantastic episode, I'm looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Beckett_Lover
    YAY Whiney baby faker Slater is gonna get what's coming to her YAY I'm really excited for too long she's being crying into her pillow over Dennis's departure and 'losing' her baby bout time everyone discovered PRINCESS Zoe is nothing more than a lying selfish self obsessed boyfriend's dad bedding little hoe

I feel better now
    Glad ya feel better!!! I reckon its all going to come out just like in your script darlin!!!
    Wonder if Chrissie Knows they are coming back or is it a suprise for her to!?
    Can't wait!!!!!

in this weeks tv mags it says next week zoe reveals all to Kat, so that means:

they have a heart to heart about the "miscarraige" and then when the mother/daughter bond is strong she tells her that she "killed" den.

if i do my maths right this gives 1 or 2 weeks for Kat to sort out the troubles, arrange for Zoe to live will Klely in Spain and arrange a party

possibly sandwhiching in a bitch fight between chrissie and kat, if sam does reveal the truth.

altough im glad that shannis arethe final nail in zoe's coffin, i'm sad that zoe dent stay for a bit, to intertwine with the mitchells's return and den's dig up, just to add a bit more drama to the whole thing

but dont get me wrong im glad to see the back of the shannis wrecking, fake murdering, whining, baby faking, horse faced slapper, lol

bondboffin

cool dennis nd sharron r bk yaya:P

Thread Information