Thread: Shock Hollyoaks - Later twist

Shock Hollyoaks - Later twist

Source Digital spy, pictures can be seen here - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...ter-twist.html

In Pictures: Shock 'Hollyoaks - Later' twist

Sunday, November 16 2008, 00:02 GMT

By Kris Green, Soaps Editor
    This is the nail-biting moment when one Hollyoaks character plunges to his death after a cliff-top tussle.

Producers at the Chester-based soap have filmed two endings to the struggle, one which sees the evil Niall Rafferty (Barry Sloane) topple to his death on a pile of rock at the foot of the cliff, while the other features fan favourite Craig Dean (Guy Burnet) meet his maker in the same way.

A Hollyoaks source told DS: "Niall eventually tracks down Steph, Craig and little Tom to a remote cottage in Scotland and it's clear he has unfinished business. Unbeknownst to Craig and Steph, Niall kidnaps Tom. He later strikes a deal, which results in Steph agreeing to meet Niall to secure Tom's safety."

They continued: "When Tom escapes, Niall's enraged and returns to the cottage, where the situation quickly spirals out of control. Not even naturist Pete can save the day as one of the lads plummets to their death on the rocks at the bottom of the cliff."

The insider added: "It's a really dramatic moment. We wanted to keep viewers hooked to see who actually bites the dust. Either way, it's Hollyoaks at its best."

Hollyoaks - Later begins its five-episode run on Monday, November 24 on E4 at 10pm.
    Last edited by BeckyBee; 16-11-2008 at 08:51.

Hollyoaks certainly like their cliffs. They tried to kill Claire on one! This sounds good though.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

the baddie always dies in the late night ones. andy did. i love the late night ones although watching the adverts im confused as to what sarah zoe and nancy have to do with wales or scotland with steph? looks goo though cant wait

I hope its Niall that meets his end i know what you mean about the cliffs, thats how Theo met his end in Hollyoaks to!

I wish it started tonight, oh well only another week to wait, then another week and it's all over.....

Thread Information