Thread: Home and Away Oz Spoilers, 24th - 28th November

Home and Away Oz Spoilers, 24th - 28th November

Monday 24th November

Kane is out of gaol but will he ever be part of Kirsty’s life again? Pain over Bridget’s cancer takes its toll on Alf. Has Angelo’s plan gone tragically wrong?

Tuesday 25th November

Ruby is oblivious to her new boyfriend’s drug dealing. Charlie is promoted to Chief of Station. Jack’s suspicions of Angelo lead to rescue from hitman, then victory over developers.

Wednesday 26th November

Has Bridget’s scam been foiled? Nicole finds a new date for the formal. Xavier goes back home after getting busted with drugs. Martha ready for a physical relationship again.

Thursday 27th November

It’s all smiles at the Year Twelve formal. Kirsty confesses her love for Miles, then comes face to face with Kane. Will Rachel uncover Bridget’s scam in time?

Friday 28th November

Kirsty tells Kane she has moved on. Melody causes disaster at the school formal.

This is the final episode of Home and Away for 2008!
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 14-11-2008 at 13:30.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

Abbie (14-11-2008), Bad Wolf (14-11-2008), CrazyLea (14-11-2008), tammyy2j (28-11-2008), treacle102 (18-11-2008)

WHAT!!! we only have that last week

And why does nicole have a new date?

Melody persuades Geoff to take her to the formal instead of Nicole.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Melody persuades Geoff to take her to the formal instead of Nicole.
    So are nicole and geoff not together then?

Season finale! Taken from Leah's blog on the H&A website.

Spoiler:
    Melody was in fact high and even after Aden took her home, she snuck back out again to the formal. But when she showed up there, she thought everyone was laughing at her. I guess she left and locked the doors behind her. Frightened, she stood in the road as a car drove right towards her. It was Kane, Annie, and Jai in the car though, and they were on their way to look for Melody themselves! Kane had to swerve to miss Melody as she stood in the road and actually crashed into the side of the school, right where the formal was!!! I’ve got to get over there now. I’ve been told all three persons in the car are unconscious and petrol is leaking from it. Worst part of it all is that the doors are still locked at the school from Melody! And if all of that isn’t enough, there’s also been a call in about a shooting! I’ve been told it involves Jack. I’ve really got to run but I felt I needed to inform you all of everything. Keep all of Summer Bay in your prayers!

angelo shoots jack???????

Does Kane die?

dunno- the episode is on you tube now- its bloody brilliant!

Thread Information