Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jo - Roxanne Pallett

Former Emmerdale actress Roxanne Pallett was recently named the face of Pringles as she launched a new line of the crispy products - Pringles Xtreme.

And here's a little pic to tickle your fancy.

To tie in with the Pringles Xtreme launch, men versus women contests will take place up and down the country, starting in Dublin on October 12 and moving through Birmingham, Manchester, Brighton, Leeds and settling in Glasgow on October 22.

Speaking of being the new face of Pringles, she said: "I'm laying down the gauntlet to the men of the UK and Ireland to show us girls what they’re made of. This is no ordinary competition, you have to be a real man to be prepared to be challenged and beaten by a girl. I want guys to show me just how Xtreme they can be."

If you're wondering, the new flavours include: Smokin' Sweet and Sour Ribs, Exploding Cheese & Chilli, Fiery Wasabi, and Flamin' Chilli Sauce.

And yes, we're a little disappointed at DSHQ that we weren't sent any taster samples! Sad times.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...a-pringle.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow, that's something to be er... proud of.

What was that about Lingerie!

She has a nice figure but I thought she would want to get back into acting then being a pin up

Its not like she is a good actress - so this well suit her

I thought when she first arrived in the dales she showed some kind of promise and could forge a career of some kind. Now it turns out she will be a FHM girl or something along those lines. I suppose as its not a bad thing at least she is still working and earning cash and if this fails there is always panto!

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    She has a nice figure but I thought she would want to get back into acting then being a pin up
    I doubt she got that figure from eating pringles
    Super Mod

ha ha! I doubt it as pringles are quite fattening!

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    ha ha! I doubt it as pringles are quite fattening!
    Isn't it about time they use really people in these ads.. we all know Pringles are fattening and yet we will be subject to a wafer thin person scoffing them.. doesn't exactly send the right image... That is why I applaud Dove for their "real beauty" campaign... and I read in the metro yesterday that some german fashion magazine are using real women (not models or celebs) to advertise the clothes in the magazine.. that is what you want to see.. You don't want to look at a beautiful dress on a size 6 model and then you can't get it to look right on your ample size 12 frame.
    Super Mod

They will never use a real life person in any ad as I think ad execs prefer women and men that are slim and pretty. Look at the new alpen ad:

Thread Information