Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jo - Roxanne Pallett

Exclamation Pallett: 'I enjoy having sex outdoors'

Soap star Roxanne Pallett has revealed that she loves having sex outdoors.

The Emmerdale actress, 25, claimed she enjoys the "excitement" of taking love making outside of the bedroom.

She told Loaded: "If you stay indoors all the time it gets boring. Outside is where the excitement happens.

"I've been good so far - I've never been caught."

Pallett, who plays Jo Stiles, also admitted that she once got caught in an embarrassing situation with a goat while shooting the ITV soap.

"I was leaning against a barn when the crew were filming another scene," she said. "Suddenly, I started to feel something brushing around the back of my head.

"I just thought it was the make-up artist checking me over, but it was a goat. He'd started chewing my hair!

"The next thing I know, everyone's laughing and I've got saliva all over my back. I stank of goat for the rest of the day. Embarrassment seems to follow me everywhere."

Well, if she keeps on bonking outdoors it will one day follow her there too.

Thanks for sharing that information with us Roxanne.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Why would you want to tell the world personal information like that? And why does she think that we want to know about it?
    Thanks CrazyLea

She is pandering to the clientel of Loaded.

I dont blame her for having sex outdoors.

Would you want Andeh's greasy hair on your pillow.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I dont blame her for having sex outdoors.

Would you want Andeh's greasy hair on your pillow.
    You've just taken things too far

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Jo - Roxanne Pallett

Roxanne Pallett has claimed that she decided to quit Emmerdale because she feared "repetitive and stale" storylines.

The 25-year-old told the Daily Star that she wanted to exit with an explosive storyline that soap fans will remember.

She said: "I follow my instinct and this storyline has been a page-turner, to say the least. I'd like to leave Jo with an impact. That should be now, before things get repetitive and stale.

"It was a hard decision to make, but you don't move forward if you don't take risks."

Pallett's character Jo is currently trapped in an abusive marriage with farmer Andy Sugden (Kelvin Fletcher).

The actress added that the storyline has given her the opportunity to prove she has more to offer than her looks.

"I'm so proud of where I've taken Jo in such a short space of time," she commented. "I adapted a sexy little flirt to a broken woman at the end of despair. I'm so glad Emmerdale gave me the material to prove I was more than a just a bit of soap skirt."

I think its the right decision, its like Katie at the minute, i cant stand her character, i think she went stale a long time ago

Yes, what else can they do with Katie? Another relationship with somebody totally unsuitable (yawn)? Wish she would go.

Ex-Dales star Pallett lands Pringles deal

Former Emmerdale star Roxanne Pallett has announced that she has signed an endorsement deal with Pringles.

The 26-year-old actress, who played Jo Sugden in the Yorkshire-based drama, confirmed that she will soon travel around the country to advertise the brand's Extreme range of snacks.

Speaking to the Manchester Evening News, Pallett revealed: "It's amazing for me, I couldn't do any endorsements while I was on Emmerdale.

"I'm a down to earth northern girl, I really wanted to do something different to the usual lingerie deals that other girls get. They chose me because they thought I was feisty."

She added: "I'm going on a UK tour for them in the next few weeks with our own Pringles Extreme team of girls - kind of like a gang of really tough Pussycat Dolls. There's a world champion arm wrestler and a girl with the 'keepy uppy' record."

Pallett quit Emmerdale in June 2008 after three years with the soap.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...gles-deal.html

Of course, I would rather be advertising a crisp than lingerie

Thread Information