Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt)

Is this even true? There's no quotes from Adam and no word from the Beeb. In fact those quotes have been dug up from an old interview with Adam from last year, complaining about his character.

I have an inkling this story is false and that Adam, at least for now, is staying on, I hope.

You may well be right, but I have a feeling even if they are not true, they very well might come true in the future. He must be very upset over the lose of Pauline and Sharon, maybe even, Dirty Den, after all he looked upto him alot

Oh I shall personally be pleased if Ian Beale is to leave the square....he is one rather boring and stale character these days. I feel especially in comparision to the new crop of characters they have brought in this year, Max and Tanya Branning etc...

I wish that Adam chap who plays him all the best, but I think he will find it hard, after playing Ian for 21 years to get work away from Enders...I fear only a guest part in the Bill and stints in panto are awaiting him...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana
    Oh I shall personally be pleased if Ian Beale is to leave the square....he is one rather boring and stale character these days.
    That's only because of the rubbish storylines they give him, like the current WTF trust stuff (what the EE website itself accidentally put the other week!).

The Beeb's Spin Doctors have now officially denied the Mirror's story.

Adam remains, for now.

I was panicing for a minute, but now the Mirror has denied it which is good. I don't want Adam to leave Eastenders, i think his character of Ian is brilliant and is such a vital character to lose when he finally does decide to leave, i was worried that his departure would be the final straw for Eastenders, as i would hate for it to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    The Beeb's Spin Doctors have now officially denied the Mirror's story.

Adam remains, for now.
    Cue EXPLOSIVE and SENSATIONAL storyline for EE's very own Harry Ramsden
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    That's only because of the rubbish storylines they give him, like the current WTF trust stuff.
    Exactly, they have run out of ideas/storylines for him. I think its time Mr Ian Beale was axed. Sad to hear that he's not leaving, after all!!!

The BBC today categorically denied reports in a Sunday newspaper that Adam Woodyatt is to quit EastEnders.

The 37-year-old actor, who plays the only remaining original Walford character Ian Beale, was reportedly "totally fed up" with his role and had informed bosses that he wanted to leave.

A spokeswoman for the soap told DS: "There is absolutely no truth in this story whatsoever."

This fresh claim comes only a month after the news that Wendy Richard is to leave the Square at Christmas. At the same time, it was suggested that Woodyatt was also threatening to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Cue EXPLOSIVE and SENSATIONAL storyline for EE's very own Harry Ramsden
    Beales Plaice battered by Darren Miller with a pencil case, then fried by bedsores from Keef Miller's armchair.

Thread Information