Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt)

I know I can't see it being that big a deal to be honest. Grant isn't even in it anymore. It's just Ian being cheated on yet again.

Not sure what he'll do probably make her suffer in anyway he knows how. I don't think Jane would put up with being treated that way though.

Quote Originally Posted by lollymay
    im glad hes staying and im glad that hes getting a decent storyline
    The storyline may be good on paper but they will need to recruit some decent writers to make it plausible after the horlicks they have made recently with character personality changes. However the Prima Donna that is Miss Piggy is due to return soon so no doubt a New Shocking Explosive Sensational Storyline will have to be written for her latest return so poor old Ian will be sidelined again
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    However the Prima Donna that is Miss Piggy is due to return soon so no doubt a New Shocking Explosive Sensational Storyline will have to be written for her latest return.
    Miss Piggy? lol Do you mean Sharon Watts, er..I mean, Rickman?

I didnt think she had any plans to return in the foreseeable future...well not until panto season is over.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

ian to stay

I remember thinking weeks ago after Grant let that this was the one "silent affair" where Jane chose Ian, the affair ended and Grant left. Nobody knew about it apart from Phil and Pat and it was idden and very mch in the past, so it made a nice change but now the past gets raked up, again. I actually liked Grant's phone call to Jane before he left when he said it was no ordinary affair and that it wasspecial and he knew she couldn't speak freely with Ian there. To me he sounded more like a father figure though when he said that, he kind of reminded me of a father figure.

sharon marshall asked Adam Woodyatt if the rumour was true about him leaving and he knew nothing about this!! he said no im not leaving he said if i am i havnt been told yet

Ian Beale to Marry for 4th time

From todays Sun

EASTENDERS loser-in-love Ian Beale is getting married — for the FOURTH time.

Ian (Adam Woodyatt) and Jane Collins (Laurie Brett) wed even though she bedded Grant Mitchell.

First wife Cindy Williams (Michelle Collins) hired a hitman to kill him.

Melanie Healy (Tamzin Outhwaite) walked out hours after their wedding because he lied about his daughter having cancer.

Will it last? ..

And Ian dumped Laura Dunn (Hannah Waterman) thinking he wasn’t the dad of her son Bobby.

Executive producer Kate Harwood said: “So don’t expect a blissful wedding day.”

Blissful and EE
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

it will all end in tears - whats the point in him getting married really this is all getting a bit old now

It would be great if Grant showed up and ruined it all.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Run Jane Run away from loser Ian Beale i think he is perfect with Dawn Swann/Miller as both are airhead losers

Thread Information