Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt)

Appernetly its not true, accoreding to Inside soap. They reported this morning that EEs longest serving cast member would not be killed off.

Ian Beale to Stay in Albert Square

EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt has signed a new £320,000 contract with the BBC soap.

The actor, who plays Ian Beale, will now stay on the show for at least another year. News of Adam's new deal comes after producers denied a tabloid report claiming that Ian would be killed off earlier this month.

An insider told The Mirror: "Adam is the last man standing from the starting lineup and there's always the possibility that he might go and do something else after 22 years in Albert Square.

"However, he's got some brilliant storylines coming up and he's decided now is not the time for a departure. Everyone is thrilled he's staying."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Im soooo pleased Adam is staying. I like the Beales family and think there is a lot of scope there for some good future storylines (fingers crossed anyhow)!

I personally don't see the point in him anymore. He's about as useful as Gus these days.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    I personally don't see the point in him anymore. He's about as useful as Gus these days.
    Beetrootman needs someone to bully. Seriously though Adam is a good actor and deserves to stay but needs better storylines. He is far superior to some of the new alleged talent
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (30-04-2007)

Glad Adam is staying. Hes a good actor and sadly he can only do what the script writers ask of him.

£320,000?! You could have fooled me into thinking that this was April Fools. I don't like him with decent storylines - he's too busy having a feud with Phil because of the background for my liking. That sum of money shows how desperate they are, because he's the only original left.

what a shame i was hoping him and Phil would die or leave

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Adam is a great actor and I'm glad they've kept him in EE (even though I don't watch any more) Its the scriptwriters that should be slated, not the actors (or at least not Adam) He can only act out to the best of his ability the daft storylines, like the continuing feud that are given to him. I hope they make it more worth his while and give him something more meaty.

TV home deal best for Beale

EASTENDER Ian Beale has the most valuable house in soapland, say property experts.

His four-bed semi-detached with loft conversion in TV’s Walford would be worth £597,233.

Neighbours the Trueman family (£587,337) and the Wicks’s home (£502,391) make up the top three with their proximity to the Queen Vic pub, market and Tube station.

Property valuation website Zoopla matched the four main TV soaps’ locations to real life areas.

EastEnders’ Walford (equivalent to Walthamstow, East London) has top average house prices at £439,785. Emmerdale (Esholt, Yorkshire Dales) was next at £229,207 while Hollyoaks (Chester) was £193,698.

Coronation Street (Salford, Gtr Manchester) came last with £96,341.

EastEnders saw rises of around 25 per cent in the past three years, but they have fallen three per cent since February.

From The Sun

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (15-05-2008), Joanne (15-05-2008)

Thread Information