Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt)

I'm the same. Ian/Adam is great, the Mitchells are old hat, stale, and counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer View Post
    I'm the same. Ian/Adam is great, the Mitchells are old hat, stale, and counterproductive.
    Especially Peggy , Fill and Gwant yet the beeb continues to spend huge sums bringing them back each time Phill goes dooging, Gwant goes off to save the world or the poison dwarf goe in search of a new toyboy lover
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I don't know about the Mitchells. That sounds more Yes Minister.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    viewers will be left on the edge of their seats as to the outcome
    I highly doubt that when was the last time 'viewers were on the edge of their seats' watching Eastenders? i know i haven't been for at least a year, maybe more.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Indeed. With EE these days I'm only on the edge of my seat, if I'm about to either turn the TV off halfway through, or put the kettle on after 10 minutes.

maybe we should start a pitition to get ee killed off and not just weasle beale, i cannot stand the show anymore

Oh I wouldn't go that far yet Rach. If they can just employ some half decent storyliners instead of all this OTT nonsense, the show would probably bounce back soon enough.

.. Or/and some decent actors. Seriously.. get rid of; Dawn, Naomi, Gus, Ben, Preeti, Chelsea, Deano, Peggy, Phil and probably more. .

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer View Post
    Oh I wouldn't go that far yet Rach. If they can just employ some half decent storyliners instead of all this OTT nonsense, the show would probably bounce back soon enough.
    they need a complete clear out, there are so many characters i dont give a monkeys about anymore

the talent they do have is massively underused - such as phil "park life" daniels

I agree totally with both of you, although I can't stand Kevin Wicks myself.

Ian himself is a great example of badly used talent. Adam Woodyatt is worthy of so much more.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Richie_lecturer For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (18-04-2007)

Thread Information