Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt)

at first i thought that sounds good but on thinking about it all i can think is "here we go again"

Same here also I thought oh no could this be another character assassination job? From what I can remember things got pretty dark with Cindy, maybe it's going to be a reversal??

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

im glad hes staying and im glad that hes getting a decent storyline
    im back everyone!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    EASTENDERS is striking back in the ratings war with a sensational new storyline.
    What's the betting it will be about as sensational as Pauline Fowler making a cup of tea.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    What's the betting it will be about as sensational as Pauline Fowler making a cup of tea.
    Dont' all soaps say that.. Sensational, explosive, blah blah blah.. most of the time it is a load of drivel..
    Super Mod

I know I can't see it being that big a deal to be honest. Grant isn't even in it anymore. It's just Ian being cheated on yet again.

Not sure what he'll do probably make her suffer in anyway he knows how. I don't think Jane would put up with being treated that way though.

Quote Originally Posted by lollymay
    im glad hes staying and im glad that hes getting a decent storyline
    The storyline may be good on paper but they will need to recruit some decent writers to make it plausible after the horlicks they have made recently with character personality changes. However the Prima Donna that is Miss Piggy is due to return soon so no doubt a New Shocking Explosive Sensational Storyline will have to be written for her latest return so poor old Ian will be sidelined again
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    However the Prima Donna that is Miss Piggy is due to return soon so no doubt a New Shocking Explosive Sensational Storyline will have to be written for her latest return.
    Miss Piggy? lol Do you mean Sharon Watts, er..I mean, Rickman?

I didnt think she had any plans to return in the foreseeable future...well not until panto season is over.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

ian to stay

I remember thinking weeks ago after Grant let that this was the one "silent affair" where Jane chose Ian, the affair ended and Grant left. Nobody knew about it apart from Phil and Pat and it was idden and very mch in the past, so it made a nice change but now the past gets raked up, again. I actually liked Grant's phone call to Jane before he left when he said it was no ordinary affair and that it wasspecial and he knew she couldn't speak freely with Ian there. To me he sounded more like a father figure though when he said that, he kind of reminded me of a father figure.

Thread Information