Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Archie Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    From all the spoilers looks like after Phil does what ever it is to Archie,, is this the LAST we see of him ( dead or alive ????)
    apparently in inside soap it says he comes back in the summer, dunno if thats true or not though
    yes it is true he does come back! i wonder if they will kill him off this time
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

No they won't kill him off we need him to make Peggy's and Phil's life a misery.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Oh I hope he makes that vile old bat's life a misery

They better not reform him or make him nicer in any way. I love Ronnie but Peggy must suffer. I hope Ronnie doesn't give him an inch though.

Over in Walford, Jack (Scott Maslen) and Archie (Larry Lamb) are acting all coy as they've made a secret deal. But what? Well, when Archie strides into the Car Lot and announces that he's Darren (Charlie G Hawkins) and Ricky's (Sid Owen) new boss, they're confused.

Later, it transpires that Jack's sold the Car Lot to Archie so that he could buy Ronnie (Samantha Womack) out of her share in R&R.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I'm shocked at Jack doing a deal with evil Archie thats not going to get Ronnie back

Archie Mitchell starts empire building – by talking Jack Branning into letting him run the car lot.

Larry Lamb, the actor who plays sneaky Archie, said: “He wants control of everything. He wants to run the lot.

“He’s got to be the head of the family – and it doesn’t matter how far it goes wrong, he never really sees that.”

Archie was forced to leave the Square soon after his disastrous wedding to Peggy Mitchell when it was revealed he had lied to his daughter Ronnie about her own daughter being dead.

Ever since, the disgraced family man has been worming his way back into the Mitchell family.

Our Walford source adds: “As usual Archie is putting number one first here.

“He knows that having the car lot will place him in a position of power. It means he is not as dependent on Peggy as he was in the past.

“If things do happen to go wrong again this time he has something to fall back on.”

Putting the concerns about Ronnie out of his mind Jack and *Archie shake on the deal.

Later at the car lot Archie reveals to Darren and Ricky that he is their new boss, leaving them surprised and confused.

What will Archie do next to cement his control in the Square?

Viewers can find out by tuning in on August 14 on BBC1 at 8pm.

Archie is Leaving soon

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I'm shocked at Jack doing a deal with evil Archie thats not going to get Ronnie back
    I read somewhere that they try to split Joel and Ronnie up. I don't see how they can be trying to do it through this deal though; unless he's found out off screen Jack doesn't know who Joel is yet and I don't see why Ronnie and Joel would stop seeing each other over a car lot.

I would've thought Jack would use his brain though; although Ronnie wants out of the club I'm sure she'd prefer to keep hold of her share rather than let Archie get his hands on anything else that would give him more of a reason to stay in the square.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I read somewhere that they try to split Joel and Ronnie up. I don't see how they can be trying to do it through this deal though; unless he's found out off screen Jack doesn't know who Joel is yet and I don't see why Ronnie and Joel would stop seeing each other over a car lot.

I would've thought Jack would use his brain though; although Ronnie wants out of the club I'm sure she'd prefer to keep hold of her share rather than let Archie get his hands on anything else that would give him more of a reason to stay in the square.
    archie gives joel money to stay away from ronnie. dunno how jacks involved though. also atm it seems like the only reason hes selling archie the car lot is so he can get the money for ronnie
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information