Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Archie Mitchell

Peggy is annoyed cos her son won't commit cold blooded murder and risk leaving his son, her grandchild, without a father?

Only on EastEnders

The show where we bury people alive (twice, Easter seems a great time for it), kill off just-reunited daughters and where little girls plot with their (maybe) dad to kill his elderly mother

I hope Phil sees sense.
    Last edited by Florijo; 06-04-2009 at 16:36.

Peggy has got more chance of asking Dottie to get rid of Archie than Phil doing it

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Peggy has got more chance of asking Dottie to get rid of Archie than Phil doing it

George Lamb: 'My dad is not really evil'

George Lamb has said that people in the street presume his dad Larry is evil like his soap character.

The Big Brother's Little Brother host claimed that he is enjoying his father's career "renaissance" playing Archie Mitchell in EastEnders.

"When I was a little boy, my dad was always successful and I was always used to having people stop him in the street," he told DS.

"Then for one reason or another, he spent some time in the theatre and found himself out in the cold a little bit. It was weirder being around a dad who wasn't at the fore of it all. Now he's having this renaissance it's lovely."

He continued: "I get in cabs in the morning and people are like 'Oi! You better tell your old man he's evil'. I'm like guys, 'He's not evil, he's acting!'"

Lamb added that he was often given his dad's trademark evil stare when he misbehaved as a child.

"Oh yes, you got the look [when you were bad]," he said. "But his bark is worse than his bite, for sure."

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

Question

From all the spoilers looks like after Phil does what ever it is to Archie,, is this the LAST we see of him ( dead or alive ????)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Lamb added that he was often given his dad's trademark evil stare when he misbehaved as a child.

"Oh yes, you got the look [when you were bad]," he said. "But his bark is worse than his bite, for sure."
    Ooh some stare it is. Gives me the creeps.
    Mr. Lamb did a fine job portraying Archie, kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    From all the spoilers looks like after Phil does what ever it is to Archie,, is this the LAST we see of him ( dead or alive ????)
    apparently in inside soap it says he comes back in the summer, dunno if thats true or not though
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (08-04-2009)

He'll come back with Sam. The dippy cow will try and get Peggy and him back together.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    apparently in inside soap it says he comes back in the summer, dunno if thats true or not though
    I had heard rumour that he comes back and kidnaps Roxy, and Ronnie kills him.

EastEnders's villainous Archie Mitchell is to make his return to Albert Square in the summer.

Archie - played by 65-year-old Larry Lamb - was last seen leaving Walford on Friday night after nephew-come-stepson Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) failed to kill him, despite the direct order from his mother Peggy (Barbara Windsor).

At the beginning of the month, Archie's world caved in on him as his lies, manipulation and deceit were finally revealed on his wedding day, which resulted in the controversial death of Ronnie's (Samantha Janus) biological daughter, Danielle Jones (Lauren Crace).

Following his family's complete abandonment of him - including his daughters Ronnie and once-besotted golden girl Roxy (Rita Simons) - Archie turned to Danielle's killer Janine (Charlie Brooks) for a roof over his head. Deciding to leave Walford, Archie walked to the tube station, only to be bundled into the back of an unmarked van.

After having his stepfather kidnapped, Phil had him bound and blindfolded in the Arches where he threatened to end his life. However, Phil quickly realised that Archie would suffer more if he were forced to live alone as an outcast from his own family.

Despite his disappearance, however, Phil hadn't bargained for Archie to be plotting his comeback so soon.

An EastEnders insider said: "Who knows how Archie will return to Walford? He left a lonely, broken man who had lost his whole family due to his cruel lies and manipulation. He walked away leaving a path of devastation for the Mitchells which will be felt around the Square for many weeks to come."

They added: "Will he come back a reformed character desperate to rebuild his family again? Or will he cause yet more upset and mayhem for the Mitchells?"

Larry Lamb returns to filming within the next few months, and will make his screen reappearance in the summer.

Thread Information