Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: University

See the residence tutor and explain - when Rasheeda tried to fine us all, I told Rasheeda that it wasn't my problem and she was fine about it, and I didn't have to pay. I'd give it a try with your residence tutor (nadine, maybe?)

Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
    See the residence tutor and explain - when Rasheeda tried to fine us all, I told Rasheeda that it wasn't my problem and she was fine about it, and I didn't have to pay. I'd give it a try with your residence tutor (nadine, maybe?)
    I'll give it a try after my lecture tomorrow then. If you can get Rasheeda not to fine you there must be hope for us all. I heard the notice being stuck up at around 1, it said 24 hours and I finish at 11 so I should be ok.

Yeah... well she liked me because I always came out when she started screaming the place down... and it was never me that had left the place untidy. They can be fair, if you present yourself calmly! Good luck!

Residence departments aren't known for their efficiency. Don't be at all surprised if someone lets themselves into your room while trying to show someone a vacant room.

I still cant believe I only have one more year left. I feel like i should be doing some kind of uni work over the summer or something. I swear sometimes i feel ill that I only have one last year

Abbie stop it your making me feel old. I can remember when you, Davie, Abigail, Stars and co were all talking about being worried about going to Uni. Now us adopted foster parents have to go through it all again as we watch with pride following you all into the big bad world.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (14-09-2012)

Three years to go for me as my course has a placement year. I feel old because I'm not at school any more.

The business department are so slow with results; from what I've heard all other first years have theirs already.

I cant believe I've finished Uni,this is crazy! Now I feel really old reading old posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I cant believe I've finished Uni,this is crazy! Now I feel really old reading old posts
    Congratulations and all the best in your chosen career

Placement years are much better than Uni.

Thread Information