Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leona Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Just got hold of a copy of her deluxe edition albumn, I haven't listened to it in ages, I fogot how amazing it was. Leona is one of my all time favourite artists, it's amazing she came from a reality show! I can see good things from her in the future! Can't wait for her 2010 tour, just hope i can get tickets!!!
    you will get tickets just be on ticketmaster at 9am or whatevertime they go on sale also make sure you sign up on her mailing list incase there is a presale and you will get good tickets
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Leona Lewis has been forced to postpone recording sessions for her new album after being injured in a horse riding accident.

The 'Bleeding Love' singer was hit in the face and thrown to the ground earlier this month during a leisurely ride in Los Angeles.

"Something startled the horse and it flicked its head back and smacked Leona full in the face," a source told The Mirror.

"She was knocked flying by the force of it. Everyone rushed over to see if she was okay, she was holding her face in agony.

"Thankfully she didn't need any surgery, but she was told to stay at home and rest just in case she passed out with concussion. She doesn't blame the horse though - it was just one of those things.

"She had been due in the studio to record, but she felt shaken up so they had to cancel. It has pushed everything back, but she's such a grafter she'll easily make up for lost time."

Recent reports have suggested that Lewis will work with producers Timbaland and Xenomania on the follow-up to 2007's Spirit.

Having had a riding accident myself, I know how painful that will have been. Get well soon, Leona

Leona Lewis slapped at book signing

X Factor winner Leona Lewis has apparently been slapped at a Waterstones book signing in London.

The singer was at the store signing copies of her new autobiography Dreams. Scotland Yard confirmed that officers were called to the store in Piccadilly this afternoon, reports the BBC.

"The female did not require hospital treatment - we are at the scene," stated a police spokesperson. Waterstones staff refused to comment on the incident, but said that the store remained open.

Lewis, who won the ITV1 show in 2006, releases her second album Echo on November 16. It is preceded by her new single 'Happy' on November 9.

Yesterday, the 'Bleeding Love' star announced a homecoming gig at the Hackney Empire, which will take place on November 2.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...k-signing.html

Lewis "shaken" after assault at signing

A representative for Leona Lewis has said that the star is "understandably shaken" after being assaulted at a book signing earlier today.

The 24-year-old was signing copies of her new autobiography Dreams at Waterstones in Piccadilly, London when a man "punched her" in the face. Scotland Yard has since confirmed that officers have arrested the attacker.

"Leona was the victim of an unprovoked attack this afternoon at her book signing," her spokesman Russell Eslamifar said. "The police were called immediately and medical attention has been sought.

"Leona is understandably shaken and apologises to the fans she was unable to meet and complete signings."

An eyewitness told BBC News that his sibling saw the episode take place, saying: "My brother saw the whole incident. [The attacker] walked up there with the book, she signed it and as she looked up, he just punched her. [My brother] actually heard the impact."

Another fan described the scene further, adding: "She was running out with her hand over her eye and I just saw a man on the floor. Suddenly the security all jumped on him and they were trying to pull him out and he was just laughing, he thought it was funny."

A spokesperson for Waterstones responded: "We take security at our book signings extremely seriously and this is the first time anything of this nature has happened.

"We would like to thank Leona for her professionalism and we are extremely sad that this event was ruined for her, and her fans, many of whom queued from the early hours of the morning to meet her."

The singer was to appear on The One Show on Wednesday night. However, her rep confirmed that she has now been replaced by BBC sports host Gabby Logan.

This is awful news she's such a nice girl aswell. stupid idiot I hope he gets whats coming to him
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Happy New Year SoapBoards!

A GEEKY bumpkin queued for five hours to meet Leona Lewis yesterday - then punched her in the face.

Shocked Leona screamed and cried, "Oh my God" as the buck-toothed nut caught her on the temple with a fierce right hook.

The vicious attack came as the Bleeding Love singer, 24, signed copies of her new autobiography Dreams in a book shop.

You need Flash Player 8 or higher to view video content with the ROO Flash Player. Click here to download and install it.

She clutched her head and burst into tears as she was whisked away from the scene by minders and taken to hospital.

Five security guards jumped on the 6ft 5in thug and pinned him to the ground.

Leona's furious boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa, who was with her at the signing, tried to confront the warped fan but was held back.

Before ... cheery Leona signs autobiography

XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM
    The 2006 X Factor winner, now a global star, was checked for concussion at London's Harley Street Hospital.

Last night it appeared she had escaped with bruising.

But she pulled out of a planned appearance on BBC1's The One Show.

The 29-year-old thug had bought a copy of Dreams and seemed to be waiting patiently for Leona to sign it at Waterstone's in Piccadilly.

But as those around him in the queue chatted to each other, he stayed silent and aloof.

And he said nothing as he reached the front of the queue and unleashed his punch.

After ... shaken singer weeps behind dark
    glasses as she is whisked away by aides
    Witness Emily Rose, 21, who was behind him, said: "It was horrendous. He waited for Leona to bow her head then just lashed out - a proper full-on punch on the side of her face. She let out a piercing scream and grabbed her temple. Security piled on this guy and Leona just started running."

Fan Steve Caris, 33, added: "This bloke looked like a nutcase. He was like a bumpkin, well over 6ft tall and with buck teeth. He really walloped Leona. She must have been in agony."

Cops were called and the long-haired thug was quizzed for half an hour before he was arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm and taken into custody.

A spokesman for Leona - whose next single is called HAPPY - said last night: "It was a totally unprovoked attack. Leona had been patiently signing people's books for a while - this man had been waiting for five hours.
    "Why anyone would hit her I don't know. It's unacceptable. Leona is shaken and apologises to the fans she was unable to meet."

The singer has told police she wants to press charges against the lout - a foreigner whose first name is Peter.

X Factor mogul Simon Cowell last night called ex-Pizza Hut waitress Leona to offer comfort.

A pal said: "Simon hit the roof when he heard. Like all of us he couldn't believe anyone would attack Leona. His immediate reaction was to offer her all the support and kind words he could."

Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda Holden wrote on Twitter: "Can't believe Leona got punched today. She is the sweetest girl."

DO you know Leona's attacker? Call The Sun on 020 7782 4102, text 63000 or email [email protected]

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0Tyk8Q7NA

it was me
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

I thought somebody on here might own up

Thread Information