Thread: Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 24th - 28th November

Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 24th - 28th November

Monday 24th November

After a day of final wedding preparations, Dan surprises Libby with a house for sale that he wants them to buy. Caught up in the excitement of building a future together, Dan and Libby are reminded that they're unlikely to have a child of their own. As the wedding celebrations continue the bucks and hen's parties both end up at Charlie's where the celebrations are cut short by the arrival of an unexpected guest carrying a shocking surprise.

Tuesday 25th November

Libby faces an uncertain future when pregnant Sam returns to Erinsborough, and confirms the baby is Dan's. Trying to rise above it all, Libby invites Sam to their pre-wedding lunch as a gesture of good will. When Sam feels the baby kicking, Dan and Sam share an intimate moment. Can Libby live in this triangle?

Wednesday 26th November

As the teens embrace adulthood, Zeke feels on the outer. Misinterpreting an overheard phone call between Harold and Karl, Zeke's fears resurface about Karl's health and he demands Harold tell him what's going on. Shocked to learn of Harold's illness, Zeke lashes out at the world and starts taking risks.

Thursday 27th November

Lou happens to come across Susan and Karl discussing Harold's condition and Susan decides to tell him about Harold's cancer. Lou encourages Harold to fight and assures him he'll be by his side, but Harold witnesses Lou's distress at the news. As Ramsay Street's Christmas lights are switched on, what will Harold decide to do about his illness?

Friday 28th November

Bridget's frustration is exacerbated by further limits on her freedom. Well-meaning, Miranda, Steve and Declan all find ways to remind her that she isn't simply responsible for her own welfare now and she must face the fact that she's living for two. Confronted, Bridget slips away from the Parker house with her bag packed, desperate to escape her life that's become unrecognisable.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (06-11-2008)

Why, why, why?
    I really wanted Dan and Libby to be happy At least for a while. Why bring Sam back. GRRR I can't stand her. This makes it worse! If Dan leaves Libby, I'm gonna hate him. Why can't he make up his mind! Stop hurting Libs

I know it just inst fair, I mean theyve already been in one trinagle! well this was the first one, and then there was lucas and now back to sam!

That will make it three They are not meant to be are they!

i am glad sams back for one i hate libby and dan as an couple

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    That will make it three They are not meant to be are they!
    Its not fair, they are meant to be!!

Thread Information