Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Mitchell

she comes into it next week i read nothing about hes wife yet tho
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

why dont you think phil would turn him into a typical mitchell he tried to with jamie
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by alkalinetrio
    grant apprently stops phil from hitting the bottle i hope the kid gos to phil be good to see him with hes child and the way he is! dont think phil would try turn him into a typical mitchell
    I think he will and will be disappoint with him that there is more beale than mitchell in the child.. so far with ben we has seen him father and mother come out in him. He likes motors but he also does the whole catering thing well too
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I think he will and will be disappoint with him that there is more beale than mitchell in the child.. so far with ben we has seen him father and mother come out in him. He likes motors but he also does the whole catering thing well too
    The way Ben is now makes him a really lovable charcter. I dont think the kid should turn out like Phil or Ian to tell you the truth because Ian is far to whimpy and often annoying (my opinion has chnged of Ian recently though but i still wouldnt want Ben to be too much like him) and Phil is a bully, look how he treated Jamie, i would hate to see him do the same to Ben and i would hate to see Ben like that

All the bits with Ben was just great!! He's a fantastic character and understands soo much!! He's great!!

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    is it just me but when i first saw pictures of ben mitchell i nearly died laughing! phill mitchell- the toughest man on the square has a son so weedy looking, i know he's just lost his mum, but its kind of hillarious that Ben looks sooooo unlike phill and is so wet looking, he looks more like Ian's son anyday, anyone agree? i thought ben would be into football and a chip off the old block as phil is concerned
    lol yeah but i think he is so cute though
    Last edited by i_luv_dennis; 25-03-2006 at 14:01.

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

I love ben , i think he so cute and he is so quiet and i loved it when he was a t peggys birthday party

i think that ben is so sweet looking , i love him so much and i hope that he is in eastenders forever, i do think that he looks a bit too sweet to be phil mitchells son but then i think that it will suit him to have a good son and polite one.

yeah my opinion has grown on him too he's a great little actor and it would be a bit too predicatable if Ben was just like phill- for eg) a real hard, cheeky, troublesome kid it wouldn't be convincing

Totally agree Charlie is a fab little actor and plays Ben really well

Thread Information