Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by hazey
    definately the milky bar kid,do EE producers forget that we have seen pictures of Ben,and he doesn't look anything like the boy, they have been showing us for years.
    NO be looks more like Arthers kid

LOL yeah i agree the boy on the website (under characters) is a different actor! but looks much more suitable for the role of Ben

He looks like a little alien on the EastEnders website
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

It's a really stupid mistake to put the wrong photo up on the official website. Yes, I agree with others that the boy on the website looks more suitable for the role. Maybe he was first choice and Harry Potter lookalike was second choice but got the role in the end
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    He looks like a little alien on the EastEnders website
    I thought he looked like the Milkybar kid when he had his glasses on.

i know it seems weird phil having a nerdy son like ben but once phil is back and ben is around him more it wont take long until hes beating kids up at school

Quote Originally Posted by shaza
    i know it seems weird phil having a nerdy son like ben but once phil is back and ben is around him more it wont take long until hes beating kids up at school
    I think somebody like Phil would be picked on at school. He may have started off like Ben, but because of his upbringing he changed. Then of course he had Grant to back him up when things got tough. Phil isn't secure in himself, he's like a scared little kid.

Hmm, do you think Ben would like to be a mechanic when he's older? He looked quite interested in cars yesterday and Phil's a mechanic...

That might be where Ben took his intrest of Cars from Phil! I wonder who's going to hold custody of him through because there's phil and Peggy and then there's Ian and Jane?

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Quote Originally Posted by jake_luva
    That might be where Ben took his intrest of Cars from Phil! I wonder who's going to hold custody of him through because there's phil and Peggy and then there's Ian and Jane?
    If they went to court I think Phil would get him, but clearly Gavin's family know Ian and would automatically think he should be there for Ben, which is why he's there now. Although maybe when the alcoholism comes up Ian might stand a better chance.

Thread Information