Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Mitchell

yer maybe thats happen i mean he must of been an accident i mena theres no way he would of wanted to on purposely kill him

I think Ben has a problem with loud noises so I can see Ben losing it because of Freddie's cries, and not realising what he has done.

Yer maybe thats why i just feel so sorry for him at the moment he is so sensitive

Surely Ben is to young to inflict those kinds of injuries on a small child (isn't freddie about 15months). Freddie has bleeding around the brain which is also consistant which strong shaking.
    I don't believe Ben did causes the injuries, but with Doc Oliver being offered a new job will this mean they'll all live happily ever after away from the square?

BBC PressOffice - Little Mo is left stunned when Dr Oliver tells her he has been offered a job in Leeds.
    Last edited by Angeldelight; 30-04-2006 at 19:03.
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

i really hope freddie does not die! it will be really sad if he does

According to my What's On Tv Guide and a couple of other magazines doctors discover that Freddie's blood hasn't been clotting properly because of an infection and that is what caused the clot on his brain. Mo is finally cleared of any wrong doing but that doesn't stop some people on the square believing that she is responsible for what happend.

Quote Originally Posted by blewboy
    According to my What's On Tv Guide and a couple of other magazines doctors discover that Freddie's blood hasn't been clotting properly because of an infection and that is what caused the clot on his brain. Mo is finally cleared of any wrong doing but that doesn't stop some people on the square believing that she is responsible for what happend.
    Well it is all to awfull anyway, good storyline if this is true. It would be true people gossiping about things they do not understand, wouldn't it?

Hang on. I read somewhere that Little Mo is off the hook as the doc discovers that Freddie's blod won't clot because of some infection. How does that tie in with Ben shaking him?

does freddie actually die because of this or not im not sure ?

Quote Originally Posted by shannisrules
    does freddie actually die because of this or not im not sure ?
    I am not sure either.. one articule is saying Freddie dies and another says he lives.. One says Ben does it and another says it is a clotting problem.. I think, and this is just guessing, Ben thinks he caused the problem with Freddie but it was a clotting problem.. I think Ben may have shook Freddie and that is why he feels it is his fault.. But if Freddie does have a brain clotting problem then he probably wil die
    Super Mod

Thread Information