Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Mitchell

Shaza, we were just saying it would make for a good storyline. Why do people have to shoot down others wishes???

Better than the Phil turn into an alcoholic, Ian be a pratt storylines. At least Minty and Ben have some rapport with each other, Ben doesn't feel he's there for someone else's play thing.

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    Shaza, we were just saying it would make for a good storyline. Why do people have to shoot down others wishes???

Better than the Phil turn into an alcoholic, Ian be a pratt storylines. At least Minty and Ben have some rapport with each other, Ben doesn't feel he's there for someone else's play thing.
    Well said, we was only talking about what would be good to see we know it wont happen but we can talk about what we would like to see cant we.

I'd also like to see Jane and Peggy lock Phil and Ian in the lounge of the pub, after removing anything that can be used as a weapon

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I'd also like to see Jane and Peggy lock Phil and Ian in the lounge of the pub, after removing anything that can be used as a weapon
    And make sure there is no LOO any where near by so Phil can stick Muppet's head in the bog

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    And make sure there is no LOO any where near by so Phil can stick Muppet's head in the bog
    Totally agree its getting too boring now and predictable that when they see eachother thats what will happen

Thats why I suggested the lounge in the pub, Peggy can lock the door on them while her and Jane go down stairs and put the music on loud

Thats why I suggested the lounge in the pub, Peggy can lock the door on them while her and Jane go down stairs and put the music on loud
    While Minty is looking after Ben of course

And Ians kids, that way Jane and Peggy don't have to worry about them

Yeah totally agree i think the twins are great they have been so nice with Ben i would lol to see them stay close to him

i think ben is so cute and a lovely kid but i hope he lives with phil and not ian

Thread Information