Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Mitchell

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I honestly see a bond happening between Ben and Phil if Ian will just back off.. Peggy should at least get to be the Gramma , it isn't as if Ben doesn't have family besides Ian ( who is just his half bro ) Jane is a great character in all this, she has always been good with the twins and Bobby.. Ian is obviously the muppet he always will be, dredging up stuff that Phil used to do to him ( i.e. putting his head in the bog) was another example of how immature Ian can be...Ben seems to be a level headed little boy and Ian being an OVERPROTECTIVE twit is not going to help matters !!! Ian ticks me off every time....

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    I honestly see a bond happening between Ben and Phil if Ian will just back off.. Peggy should at least get to be the Gramma , it isn't as if Ben doesn't have family besides Ian ( who is just his half bro ) Jane is a great character in all this, she has always been good with the twins and Bobby.. Ian is obviously the muppet he always will be, dredging up stuff that Phil used to do to him ( i.e. putting his head in the bog) was another example of how immature Ian can be...Ben seems to be a level headed little boy and Ian being an OVERPROTECTIVE twit is not going to help matters !!! Ian ticks me off every time....
    I agree he needs stability and while i know its not going to happen i do think a story line involving Minty looking after him would be really good and i think we would see a change in Minty aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Vixie-Lou
    I agree he needs stability and while i know its not going to happen i do think a story line involving Minty looking after him would be really good and i think we would see a change in Minty aswell

Minty was awesome,, I loved that scene at the cafe with him and Ben .We saw a different side of Minty..Phil is going to loose a very good MATE if he doesn't becareful. I just wish Ian would CHILL out a bit. Ben is supposed to have a "hearing loss"..to what degree ?? He seems to hear quite a bit ( usually the bad stuff )

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Minty was awesome,, I loved that scene at the cafe with him and Ben .We saw a different side of Minty..Phil is going to loose a very good MATE if he doesn't becareful. I just wish Ian would CHILL out a bit. Ben is supposed to have a "hearing loss"..to what degree ?? He seems to hear quite a bit ( usually the bad stuff )
    Yeh Minty was fab he would be brillian as a carer for Ben at least until Ian and Phil grow up and sort their problem out and take responsibility for Ben and if need be work together instead of against eachother

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    Get admin to put a sticky some where in this thread? hehe

sent pm to mod to change this to a sticky

Quote Originally Posted by Vixie-Lou
    Yeh Minty was fab he would be brillian as a carer for Ben at least until Ian and Phil grow up and sort their problem out and take responsibility for Ben and if need be work together instead of against eachother

Problem with Ian and Phil neither of them know when to back down and act like a grown up .

Minty has the guts to tell them straight though he could do that

We've seen Minty stand up to Phil once, can he do it again and can he stand up to Ian as well. Give them both a good mouthful in the Vic out of Ben's way, he would never put Ben in that situation

Ian and Phil grown up WHEN?????? ROFLMAO

Minty can so stand up to them idiots...im so loving the idea of Ben and Minty

the idea of ben and minty is never going to happen its just not right there are no rights to even make this storyline possibe
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information